of     1   

ForumsRBLX
#202051035Sunday, November 20, 2016 9:47 PM GMT

I am asking for a option to edit, delete posts, or move posts you made because sometimes I make mistakes. Whenever I post something, I usually make mistakes in some way. Why I ask for editing ---------------------- There is times where I make spelling or grammar mistakes. This is why I ask for editing. When there was a 30 second cool down for every post, and I see my post has a mistake, I would just copy and paste, edit the mistakes, and re-post a similar post with less or no spelling or grammar mistakes. Now that there is a 60 second cool down, that is much harder. If there was a "edit" option, I would just edit the post so there is no mistakes. For game design, they can use this option to put what job is already taken. Though, if you edit your post, you won't earn a forum post and in the right bottom corner, there should be the original post or just a notification that it was edited. Why I ask for deleting ----------------------- Sometimes you mess up so bad, you want to delete the post. This is for cases where if you edit it, a problem still exists, so in order to destroy the problem with the post, you delete it. It can be used if you make a post that breaks one of the rules of ROBLOX and you don't want people to report it, you may delete it. Though, if you delete your post, you will lose a forum post because people can abuse this option and earn lots of post counts without anyone saying that they're making pointless posts and maybe reporting their posts. Why I ask for moving --------------------- If you are on the S&I usually, you will find some people who didn't know that the S&I is not the place to put their group info. It's just a small suggestion, but some people don't like it when people harass people who accidentally made their group info on the from subforum. If you move your post, nothing happens except your post gets moved. That is all.
FollowTheLOL
#202051143Sunday, November 20, 2016 9:49 PM GMT

Why do we need to move posts All forums are the same They all relate to OT
LordBuffalo
#202051423Sunday, November 20, 2016 9:52 PM GMT

This guy has 3 posts "Whenever I post something, I usually make mistakes in some way." Well that means you only made a max of 3 mistakes :p
minedwe
#202052595Sunday, November 20, 2016 10:08 PM GMT

I think hes an alt.
sefmon
#202053388Sunday, November 20, 2016 10:18 PM GMT

You won't have the ability to move your posts because that would be a ticket to get out of a ban/warning for posting in the wrong section. ROBLOX doesn't take "ignorance of the rules" as an excuse to why you broke that rule. You won't have the ability to delete your posts for the same exact reason. Editing your post sounds OK, but you should wait at least one hour before you edit your post.

of     1