of     1   

RefrigeratorPerry
#202210583Tuesday, November 22, 2016 8:47 PM GMT

1. Tom Brady [LW: 1] - again, you could easily slot Ryan here if you wanted to. it's close imo, but i still think Brady is the better QB. Brady started relatively quickly this past week against the 49ers, then the offense sputtered for a quarter 1/2 to 2 quarters, then it came back to life late in the 3rd/in the 4th. considering the conditions that day in Santa Clara, not too shabby if i do say so myself. 2. Matt Ryan [LW: 2] - bye week 3. Drew Brees [LW: 3] - it was a seemingly off week for Brees and the Saints offense. offense overall sorta sputtered until late in the game when it was too late. regardless, Brees is easily a top 3 QB imo and it will take something drastic to make him move down 4. Derek Carr [LW: 4] - personally, the stat sheet says he did well but, aside from a little 3 yard pass and a deep pass to an uncovered RB (who weaved through the Texans defense for about 40 yards), i don't think Carr did much, and those 2 plays bolster how well his game looks. but, he's still doing well on the season (obviously), can't take that away from him. 5. Matthew Stafford [LW: 5] - decent week from Stafford, it seems like he's somewhat cooled down from his MVP run, and it won't get any easier going up against the Vikings this Sunday. 6. Aaron Rodgers [LW: 7] - really a great week from Rodgers, but clearly his defense was to blame this time. i do think coaching and Rodgers' attitude is part of the problem, but this defense was god awful against the Redskins, especially late in the game when it mattered most. 7. Ben Roethlisberger [LW: 6] - i expected much more from Ben against the Browns. i don't know if his knee is still bothering him, but he's one week removed from a great game. i didn't watch the game, so i might have to be filled on some stuff, but he didn't do much at all. 8. Philip Rivers [LW: 8] - bye week 9. Russell Wilson [LW: 10] - well, as suspected, it looks like Russell Wilson is back. his stat line wasn't too great, but it's clear by the number of times he ran that his ankle is feeling better, if not 100%. he even caught a touchdown!! 10. Andrew Luck [LW: 9] - seeing that the Colts won, i expected some godly numbers from Luck, but really he only did average at best. maybe i'm missing something, but i have no idea how in the hell the Colts won with Luck doing as average as he did. 11. Andy Dalton [LW: 11] - well... i guess we can use AJ Green and Giovani Bernard's injuries as excuses..? 12. Dak Prescott [LW: 12] - quickly making a name for himself in the top QB scene. i still don't think he's top 10 yet, and i even didn't want to rank him ahead of Eli. i want to wait until next year to even consider putting him in the top 10, regardless of his success. it's way too early to call him that. 13. Eli Manning [LW: 13] - did well against Chicago, i expected much more from him, but he did well. people will crucify me for ranking him this high, but i still think he's an extremely talented QB. 14. Kirk Cousins [LW: 16] - another person people will crucify me for ranking too high. i've been somewhat of a Cousins supporter, and since his first two week blunder, he's been great almost every week. at some point, he's got to be in the discussion of being one of the better QBs in the league if he keeps this up. 15. Sam Bradford [LW: 14] - Bradford did alright against a tough Arizona defense. once again, i did not watch most of the game, but it seems like from his stat line that he did alright. 16. Marcus Mariota [LW: 15] - i'm still not sold on Mariota, i'm really not. he's had huge success recently, but i'm just not sold on him yet. something just doesn't make me want to rank him any higher. 17. Alex Smith [LW: 17] - solid week, but still underachieving so much on the year. 18. Jameis Winston [LW: 18] - what an upset for the Bucs this week. Jameis appears to have done well against a tough defense in a tough stadium. this dude has some extreme arm talent, but he just has to limit his turnovers (which he, for the most part, did this week, and they won). 19. Carson Palmer [LW: 19] - jesus christ 20. Cam Newton [LW: 20] - he did so bad against the Saints defense... how is that possible? even KAEPERNICK looked good against the Saints defense. 21. Ryan Tannehill [LW: 22] - well, he showed up when it mattered most against a pretty tough defense. something is happening to the Dolphins, they're all of a sudden winning a lot of games. 22. Carson Wentz [LW: 21] - hard to discredit him for playing in Seattle against arguably the best defense in the league with a terrible WR core. but overall, it just doesn't seem like he's shown up since the Lions game. 23. Tyrod Taylor [LW: 23] - bleh -----------------------------------------Line of Trash------------------------------------------- 24. Blake Bortles [LW: 25] - choked to end the game haha 25. Joe Flacco [LW: 26] - honestly, not that bad of a week from Flacco 26. Trevor Siemian [LW: 28] - bye week 27. Colin Kaepernick [LW: 29] - at one point he was 8 for 9 or something like that, then he kinda faded off. impressive-ish week for the most part 28. Jay Cutler [LW: 27] - oh Cutler... 29. Brock Osweiler [LW: 31] - oh Osweiler... he did get a touchdown robbed from him tho 30. Josh McCown [LW: --] - i honestly thought he was pretty good last year, but now he's so bad lol 31. Ryan Fitzpatrick [LW: --] - dangit i wanted Petty against the Patriots 32. Jared Goff [LW: --] - weak debut... bust?!?!?!?!
NoOpinionsAllowed
#202211096Tuesday, November 22, 2016 8:53 PM GMT

how can you put goff on here but not keenum i mean yeah keenum isnt any good but you put a QB that played 1 week that played crappy over him thats dumb https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWYz7ZvL-w0
NoOpinionsAllowed
#202211148Tuesday, November 22, 2016 8:54 PM GMT

oh wait sorry this is just for the week i see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWYz7ZvL-w0
DarkImperiator
#202214145Tuesday, November 22, 2016 9:27 PM GMT

Eli should be higher
RefrigeratorPerry
#202214383Tuesday, November 22, 2016 9:29 PM GMT

"Eli should be higher" no dude it's already a stretch to put him that high!!
DarkImperiator
#202214501Tuesday, November 22, 2016 9:30 PM GMT

No because he's a great qb!!!
thegoodpuppy
#202215317Tuesday, November 22, 2016 9:38 PM GMT

Goff did great tbh first NFL game, played all 4 quarters, no interceptions, did a few REALLY good passes with hard defense. The only reason you ranked him 32 is not because of him, but because jeff fisher calls bad plays.
RefrigeratorPerry
#202216614Tuesday, November 22, 2016 9:53 PM GMT

no i ranked him 32nd because he had a 54.8 comp% with 134 yards, no touchdowns, and a 65.8 passer rating i didn't watch the game so i don't know the whole story, but he's done nothing at least statistically to prove he's better than any other starting QB in the league ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
sawyerjet3
#202219663Tuesday, November 22, 2016 10:31 PM GMT

Why isn't Cutler 32? He is trash.
PhilCoke
#202220412Tuesday, November 22, 2016 10:40 PM GMT

Stafford was cold the first half of that game, but he looked more like himself late in the game
RefrigeratorPerry
#202220847Tuesday, November 22, 2016 10:46 PM GMT

"Why isn't Cutler 32? He is trash." he has the best arm out of the 4 below him "Stafford was cold the first half of that game, but he looked more like himself late in the game" that's good, i didn't watch the game and i'm in the process of watching highlights so

of     1