of     1   

Nyptonite
#202228745Wednesday, November 23, 2016 12:30 AM GMT

[Table of Contents] 1.Draft 2.Franchise Owning 3.Trading 4.Recruiting 5.Superbowl/Playoffs (VERY IMPORTANT) 6.Free Agency/Signing 7.Playing Rules ★Drafting★ If you are willing to coach you may participate in the Draft. All coaches have 1 pick in each of the 7 rounds. All players that are not drafted go into Free Agency. You may trade picks in the draft for higher or more picks. ★Franchise Owning★ To own a team or a franchise, you must have the "Veteran" badge. Unless I know that you have been hacked/lost account, if that happens you will still be able to own a Franchise. ★Trading★ If you are willing to trade you may trade players to a different team, though you cannot trade players for nothing in return. If you get caught doing that act you will be banned from coaching and if you get caught 2 times you will be exiled from the league! ★Recruiting★ If you recruit players you may or may not be rewarded, that all depends on how they are experienced and how many players you DO recruit. ★Superbowl/Playoffs★ To make the playoffs you must have an equal or positiv To make the superbowl you must be at the top or 2nd to top of the league, then we see who wins in the ######## you want to sign a player, just post on the wall the players name and the team name that is offering the pl★Playing######################################################NFL℠ [Table of Contents] 1.Draft 2.Franchise Owning 3.Trading 4.Recruiting 5.Superbowl/Playoffs (VERY IMPORTANT) 6.Free Agency/Signing 7.Playing Rules ★Drafting★ If you are willing to coach you may participate in the Draft. All coaches have 1 pick in each of the 7 rounds. All players that are not drafted go into Free Agency. You may trade picks in the draft for higher or more picks. ★Franchise Owning★ To own a team or a franchise, you must have the "Veteran" badge. Unless I know that you have been hacked/lost account, if that happens you will still be able to own a Franchise. ★Trading★ If you are willing to trade you may trade players to a different team, though you cannot trade players for nothing in return. If you get caught doing that act you will be banned from coaching and if you get caught 2 times you will be exiled from the league! ★Recruiting★ If you recruit players you may or may not be rewarded, that all depends on how they are experienced and how many players you DO recruit. ★Superbowl/Playoffs★ To make the playoffs you must have an equal or positive record. (5-5, 6-5.). To make the superbowl you must be at the top or 2nd to top of the league, then we see who wins in the superbowl! ★Free Agency/Signing★ If you want to sign a player, just post on the wall the players name and the team name that is offering the player ★Disclaimer★ None of these rules are written in stone, as they can be changthink the rules are unfair you can post on the wall or ## ## by sending me a friend request and telling me why the rule is unfair and how many people it has effected, if you don't have enough information I will Archive the message.l Archive the message.l Archive the message. #code

of     1