greattimmy222
#202408174Thursday, November 24, 2016 7:19 PM GMT

jesus
ebenton94
#202412470Thursday, November 24, 2016 7:58 PM GMT

w-whuts rong with muh pants ,,,,,,
RefrigeratorPerry
#202413921Thursday, November 24, 2016 8:10 PM GMT

Staring out my window I brush my hair Getting dressed to meet my friends But I don't know what to wear Commercial shows on my T.V About these cool designer jeans That I put on at the mall I changed the channel and what do I see Hannah Montana's wearing my jeans Ashley Tisdale's wearing my jeans KeKe Palmer's wearing my jeans I just can't believe they wore those jeans like me O.M.G (oh oh woah oh oh woah) O.M.G (oh oh woah oh oh woah) She wore those jeans like me O.M.G (oh oh woah oh oh woah) O.M.G (oh oh woah) She wore those jeans like me Like me, me, me, me Like me, me, me, me Like me She wore those jeans like me Staring at the mall window My finger drew a smile I thought about how cool I'd look if I had them on right now I'm anxious, excited, they're on my mind It feels like Heelys are racing on my spine (Ooh-iee) I just can't wait to call these my jeans Everyone can look at me in my jeans I can go anywhere in my jeans But I still can't believe they wore those jeans like me O.M.G (oh oh woah oh oh woah) O.M.G (oh oh woah oh oh woah) She wore those jeans like me O.M.G (oh oh woah oh oh woah) O.M.G (oh oh woah) She wore those jeans like me Like me, me, me, me Like me, me, me, me Like me She wore those jeans like me 1, here comes the 2 to the 3 Not it's the T.R.I double G Why, she's got those cool new jeans now sittin' in the J.E.T, but she's fly You might see me in a video or a TV show, MTV, Nick, HBO Jenna could be a model on a fashion show, look there she goes ABC 1-2-3 That girl wore her jeans like me I bet she's mad 'cause I look fab Ha-ha-ha-ha, jack my swag Sticks and stones may break my bones But mine look new and her's just look so old So old So old Oh my, look at those jeans They should be posted in a magazine Matter-of-fact, let me get my phone You should strike a pose Smile for the camera, freeze What? Trigg bought a new blackberry? What? Trigg bought a new blackberry? What? Trigg bought a new blackberry? Aw, just take the picture already Sorry, I was stuck in a daydream when I bought those jeans with my new ice creams Then I look so good when I hit the scene So fresh, so clean, all eyes on me And then I tu######n##y T.V And what do I see, the Black Eyed Peas and Jay Z I just can't believe they wore their jeans like me O.M.G (oh oh woah oh oh woah) O.M.G (oh oh woah) She wore those jeans like me O.M.G (oh oh woah oh oh woah) O.M.G (oh oh woah) She wore those jeans like me Like me, me, me, me Like me, me, me, me Like me She wore those jeans like me O.M.G (oh oh woah oh oh woah) O.M.G (oh oh woah) She wore those jeans like me O.M.G (oh oh woah oh oh woah) O.M.G (oh oh woah) She wore those jeans like me Like me, me, me, me Like me, me, me, me Like me She wore those jeans like me Like me, like me, like me....

of     1