of     1   

sportsfan1414
#202425262Thursday, November 24, 2016 9:53 PM GMT

Now is when I decided to do the west. So here ya go. 1 Minnesota Wild Once again, everything is going right for the wild in the regular season. Combining the talent they had last season with pie, fos, ryguy, and caddy, with some of the new veterans they have added such as alexv and eyedan. Every season I ask the same question, is this the year for MIN? Well, we'll just have to wait and see. 2 Calgary ########## and assjjj basically carry this team. They are currently in a heated battle for the west with MIN. I do think they are cup contending material, but maybe some minor things need to be tweaked. Maybe assjjj shouldn't give himself 15 toi a game. Maybe they could rely more on their bench. Regardless, MIN vs CGY will definitely be a must watch conference finals if it does happen. 3 Chicago Blackhawks Basically most of S9-S11 OTT that broke off, this team is imo the biggest threat to CGY or MIN, come 2nd round at least. As long as something big doesn't happen, this team could be a sleeper. 4 Winnipeg Jets A team suprem owns finally having success. They will definitely not go down to either CGY or MIN easily and could be a team that slips into the conference finals. Another sleeper team in the west. 5 Anaheim Ducks Nice comeback btw on the season for them without mainly noal, exernos, or Michael. The last time ANA stuttered a bit at the start of the season, they won the cup in S8, so don't expect them to be a 1st round exit just yet. 6 Edmonton Oilers They are a promising team, but can mister keep the team calm? It's hard managing a team that can get on your nerves, but they still should make the playoffs nonetheless. 7 Detroit Red Wings As the trade deadline seems to have come and gone, ram and soccer remain on DET. Looks like they will have to deal with what they have and try their best to solidify playoffs. Who knows? They could pull a round 1 upset again. 8 Dallas Stars Could the somewhat little kids team demontraps pulled together actually make the playoffs? Regardless of how much killa carries this team, they could most definitely do so. 9 Saint Louis Blues Fieury is trying to rebuild this team, and he's doing a decent job at it so far. Question is, is it playoff material? 10 Colorado Avalanche Somehow, someway, this team is still a playoff contender, despite being one of the most inactive teams in the league. I'd be very impressed in pudds again if he and his team makes the playoffs. 11 Los Angeles Kings Another somewhat little kids team that has been doing decent, but I still don't see making the playoffs. 12 Nashville Predators Zerm tried to rebuild this team, but it unfortunately dug too deep of a hole to get into a playoff race. 13 Arizona Coyotes A near disaster at the start of the season had tuned into a bigger disaster towards the end. At least they're staying active though. 14 Vancouver Canucks Another disaster team that is at least semi-active. Though has the worst record in the league. Not a great 1st captain season for kittehkyros.
sportsfan1414
#202425356Thursday, November 24, 2016 9:54 PM GMT

unfiltered version /rF4DDkE7 paste bin
YeetGodEste
#202427040Thursday, November 24, 2016 10:12 PM GMT

nsh have chance for playoffs
auraphaara
#202427817Thursday, November 24, 2016 10:20 PM GMT

killa was traded to STL
FIeury
#202430618Thursday, November 24, 2016 10:49 PM GMT

@este are u blem? NSH is 20 points back
LethalFlashy
#202458572Friday, November 25, 2016 3:33 AM GMT

every time somebody makes something like this and talks about chi its always refering to ott ott this ott that, we have 3 ott players, but everyone forgets the 2 phi players me and snowy... anyways good rankings though

of     1