of     1   

Nazar_Kaddin
#202545268Friday, November 25, 2016 8:12 PM GMT

So let me just start why should i be the president of Arstotzka... [1]: I would serve my loyalty to Arstotzka as much as i can until i would be down, i will watch the East Grestin Border, i will watch after the high ranks and official leaders. I could also kind of controll things when they are down like (Exploiting,Cheating,Abusing,etc] and a few other things. [2]: If i get to be the President i would make a massive change and i also would stop EZIC terrorism,control the border,make happiness for all and give maximum protection and supply for the innocent citizens which would be needed in help sometimes. If i would see someone admin abusing so i would not stand and watch this happening i do will remove him from admin privilages and than i will question him for what reason he had done such a thing. [3]: I would put agents watching with sniper rifles at the border watching closely if someone would take a #### ### and blow! but that wouldn't happend because i will stop this craziness and no sadness and terrorism would be done by such a crazy organization as named by "EZIC". [4]: My highly close people which i know and also which i can trust which i do want to choose but there is only one and he is named pTroll, the one and the only one leader of HDD and a great friend which was standing for himself when he was down and when he's group got removed he standed and said this is no-sence and he also made Lykaon get exiled for admin abusing and doing crazy things while calling it humor or jokes. [5]: Hopefully i could make an agreement with the other world nations and we could sign the papers and become allys. My future plan is to sign ally sheet with the United Federation and Impor. It may look a bit weird but having wars and deaths is a bad things also so i would say we have to stop this and ally to take down our main enemy, Kolechia... [6]: Here is a small thing i just wanna write about discipline and how do i understand it. Discipline is the way how would the person act, or which was teached how to act, maybe he is a bully maybe not maybe a nice person or maybe not. Discipline is the way that control you're psychology and the way it will make you act. [7]: I may not be the best person and i don't even say i am, every single one us deserves a chance, maybe him maybe not, maybe her and maybe not. I only try my best to succeed. I hope you liked what i wrote and i hope it would make a bit of sence but anyway best luck and have a good day.
Candy_Vampire
#202545317Friday, November 25, 2016 8:12 PM GMT

ew no your too young
Nazar_Kaddin
#202545347Friday, November 25, 2016 8:12 PM GMT

Signed Nazar Presidentinal Candidate.
Nazar_Kaddin
#202545525Friday, November 25, 2016 8:14 PM GMT

Vv Oh well yhea i am 16 and i am young...
RaulAlmeida
#202546072Friday, November 25, 2016 8:18 PM GMT

this is poorly managed
TroyMez123
#202546776Friday, November 25, 2016 8:24 PM GMT

IM ALSO YOUNGER THAN HIM SO VAMPIRE SHOULD SHUT IT AND STOP BULLYING CUS IM ONLY 9
Nazar_Kaddin
#202547059Friday, November 25, 2016 8:26 PM GMT

How is this poorly managed?
FreeSpy443
#202547764Friday, November 25, 2016 8:33 PM GMT

Signed, FreeSpy443 I sign this for the statement he made. Aswell as for the sake of Arstotzka, I will vote for him This is not poorly managed, One of the best arstotzkans, ptroll is a part of this
Candy_Vampire
#202558486Friday, November 25, 2016 10:04 PM GMT

Sorry. Only 19 more years until you're eligible.

of     1