of     1   

DriftRacer14
#202574498Saturday, November 26, 2016 12:44 AM GMT

TL;DR: If your content gets moderated, you get a brief summary messaged to you telling you why. If you feel it's incorrect, you can try to appeal the moderation. Full Version: Twice I've uploaded 15-second Audio clips for a Radio Station Intro that I scripted and recorded myself. Both times, it got cut short. The first time I assumed was because I said my Username in the recording, but the second time I had altered the script and there is no clear reason why the audio got cut short. Links to these audio clips can be found at the bottom of this post. My suggestion is simple. If one uploads content that gets moderated (For instance, an audio clip that gets cut short for some unknown reason) then the person who uploaded the content should get a brief message summarizing why. Ex. "Your [TypeOfContent], [NameOfContent] was Moderated because [Reason (Ex. Audio not clear/contained inappropriate language, image was of a graphic/inappropriate nature, content violated some other obscure rule)]. If you feel this moderation occurred in error, reply to this message with a brief description as to why you feel this way, and we will have another moderator re-evaluate your content. Otherwise, read the Rules {Rules Link}." Feedback is appreciated. Links to my Audio that got Cut Short: https://www.roblox.com/library/549815003/GFM-Radio-Read-Desc https://www.roblox.com/library/555016051/GFM-Radio-V2-Read-Desc
DriftRacer14
#202574710Saturday, November 26, 2016 12:46 AM GMT

OK that's odd... it would seem my first audio, GFM_Radio, started working again... wonder if the second one will too... oh well the suggestion still stands valid.
David_Initius
#202574774Saturday, November 26, 2016 12:47 AM GMT

SUPPORT. - Ruzishi
weirdLAUGH
#202576871Saturday, November 26, 2016 1:07 AM GMT

I will strongly stand by your side and support this with all valid means. But we are already eligible to do this messaging, but I do believe bots respond to it other than actual staff workers making this pretty much a good suggestion.
kingflyer10
#202604911Saturday, November 26, 2016 5:04 AM GMT

I uploaded a similar post called "better warnings." It got removed for "inappropriate content". So yeah, pretty bogus. Support If my parents saw my internet history I would be in a straight camp.
ShadertoySnowbeam
#202607382Saturday, November 26, 2016 5:28 AM GMT

A better idea: get a notification popup when you reactivate your account if it gets deactivated due to moderation issues (allows parents and bosses to easily log notes AND summarizes the unknown reason without showing up in Messages) Someone else suggested a method to delete messages, but this allows kids to take advantage and pretend something like that never happened. Also, if a message gets automatically filtered by a hashtag, we should be able to hold the mouse over the hashtags to see why they have been filtered out. I recently had a filtered-out hashtag message sent to a friend, and I know from the palm of my hand that it's not supposed to be like that, as it is dead obvious that it consists of Lua code, prefixed by At sign (@).
ezergad3000
#202614114Saturday, November 26, 2016 6:33 AM GMT

"I uploaded a similar post called "better warnings." It got removed for "inappropriate content"." Well, I guess your point has come across.
kingflyer10
#202614491Saturday, November 26, 2016 6:37 AM GMT

@ezar they give no reason, and you have no way to dispute so... XD If my parents saw my internet history I would be in a straight camp.
DriftRacer14
#210846782Monday, February 27, 2017 9:04 AM GMT

Surprised this didn't take off. I'll Bump it and give it another shot. After that it's getting the 'cement shoes and thrown in a river' treatment...

of     1