of     1   

Serenevoxol
#202620936Saturday, November 26, 2016 7:53 AM GMT

I'm pretty sure lots of people have wanted a feature like this, but in case people have not made a forum of this.... or you don't know what I mean by "customization" ======================================================================================== Key (in case your confused on what means what) : # (NumberSign, AKA "Hashtag") : Main Topic - (Dash) = Subtopic of a Main Topic * (Asterix) = Subtopic of a Subtopic ** (Double Asterix) = Subtopic of a Subtopic of a Subtopic ======================================================================================== Customization of the following... # ROBLOX Website overall This is a huge thing, I myself, wanted to be implemented into the ROBLOX site. How it should work? - Allow different colored text * This should let user control how they want to see text [may help with colorblindness] - Allow different types of fonts * Self explanatory, but there should also be "Custom Fonts" ** Custom fonts would be downloaded from the site. - Change who can send FR's * Many people want this - Disable friend requests, manual activation. - Change who can follow * Applies to who can send FR's (similar in other means) - Change background color * This should let user control how they want the background to be. Pre-made backgrounds should be made. ======================================================================================== # Who can see what Many people want things to be private, and so do I with certain things. - Who can see what you're playing * Control who can see what your playing. - Who can read your blurb * Control who can see your blurb. - Basically control on "Who can see what." ======================================================================================== # In-Game Chat Colors I myself, and some friends, and maybe you, have wanted this option. - Change what color your Chat Name is. * Say your chat color is Orange. You want to change it. You change it to Red. This will be ignored if the game use a Team System, which will override changing of In-Game Chat Colors. Like my ideas, or possible "rebumps" of previously mentioned ideas? Reply back with your own feedback, or make your own ideas!
rekillz
#202620996Saturday, November 26, 2016 7:54 AM GMT

seems like a lot of reading
Serenevoxol
#202970278Tuesday, November 29, 2016 1:21 AM GMT

bump yo where did the old roblox go
giantshark263
#202975194Tuesday, November 29, 2016 2:05 AM GMT

Support!
moldy124
#202975369Tuesday, November 29, 2016 2:07 AM GMT

support Bacon hairs are the evolved version of the classic noobs
moldy124
#202975419Tuesday, November 29, 2016 2:07 AM GMT

support x2 Bacon hairs are the evolved version of the classic noobs
LilyBilly180
#202978848Tuesday, November 29, 2016 2:39 AM GMT

support, but i kinda like the color of my name the way it is, :P
Serenevoxol
#203749764Wednesday, December 07, 2016 3:24 AM GMT

I didn't say it was a forced change. If you want your chat color changed, you can change it any way you want it to be. There will be no option inside Studio that forcefully change a ########## #### color unless its Teamed, which people are already used to. yo where did the old roblox go
Serenevoxol
#203750517Wednesday, December 07, 2016 3:33 AM GMT

why did Roblox tag that? Anyways, there should be no option for studio that will force a player to have a specific chat color. yo where did the old roblox go

of     1