of     1   

ThisHatIsInsanity
#202629467Saturday, November 26, 2016 9:49 AM GMT

Many games nowadays have specific options for customizing graphics (i.e. basically every game on steam or the universe), yet for some reason, roblox does not. Some of us who can't exactly run roblox with decent to mediocre settings on the more demanding games (Phantom Forces, Kinetic Code, Bloxburg, etc...) would still like the effects of the higher graphics properties, for example, neon lights, fire shaders, increased render distance, etc... Or some of us would like SSAO or Antialiasing without said features. Now while there may be the settings you can change in Studio, there isn't much more customization after that, or even in that. Now you can change AA in studio, as well as resolution, that's almost it. No SSAO control, no max framerate, nothing. I would imagine this being an add-on to the graphics slider, as I see no reason to replace it. It could be it's own seperate tab, and have options to enable/disable features like SSAO, AA, AF, Bloom, etc... And have sliders for render distance and the such#####w##ld also be nice to change resolution *in-game*, or max framerate. I myself have a good rig (GTX 970, i7 6700k, 16 Gb RAM) that can handle games like these, but it would be nice to have more control over our graphics properties. I'd see this being more a PC feature than anything, but I'm sure there's a way to incorporate this to consoles and mobile phones. Now this is all mainly for convenience sake. It would be nice to control render and resolution in game rather than pulling out studio every time you wanted to see the changes. Please support if you agree!
Botbulb
#202629746Saturday, November 26, 2016 9:53 AM GMT

bump
ProKillaV12
#202631078Saturday, November 26, 2016 10:12 AM GMT

This is a exact post I asked for and looks like no one yet replied to yours or mine.
ThisHatIsInsanity
#202638267Saturday, November 26, 2016 12:04 PM GMT

Kind of a shame. Could be that not many others know what SSAO or AA is, or that they just don't care.
joeani
#202641209Saturday, November 26, 2016 12:46 PM GMT

Roblox said they'll never do this, because it "confuses new users" which in some way is true.
Brusts
#202642053Saturday, November 26, 2016 12:58 PM GMT

Support.
loljik
#202647124Saturday, November 26, 2016 1:58 PM GMT

you can already modify advanced graphics settings you need to open roblox studio go to file>settings and then rendering you can change the settings there

of     1