of     1   

ShowMEWhoIsBoss
#202657332Saturday, November 26, 2016 3:54 PM GMT

[Warning Cringeworthy Content is about to be read] I was waiting till 10:00 P.M. to buy the Metal Baton in a shop. There where guards everywhere, I waited for them to patrol the girls dorm, then I made my way outside the Male Dorms and I brought my chair with me so I could get a boost over the wall. I placed the char in front of the wall then I jumped on top of it and I climbed the wall. I fell on my face though, but I was fine. I made my way to the place where I could buy the Metal Baton. I purchased it for about $14 it was on sale. I got an Uber so I could go back to Thirlcrest. The Uber took a while, so I was waited in the dark street. The Uber finally arrived after thirty minutes of waiting. I told him to drive me to Thirlcrest and he asked me "Hey son why are you going back this late?" I was hesitating, If I told him the truth he could tell the Principal that I snuck out! So I just said "The principal told me to buy some things." He dropped me off I had to figure out a way so I could climb the wall. There was some bricks poking out that I could climb. So I climbed the wall, the bricks that where poking out made it easier for me. I snuck past the guards like I was Aiden Pearce from Watch Dogs. Then I went inside my dorm. [Worst lore ever]

of     1