of     1   

RedDiamxnd
#203026623Tuesday, November 29, 2016 3:59 PM GMT

This is the application for HR (High rank) 1) How long have you been with us? 2) How would you rate your grammar on scale of 1-10? 3) How active can you be with us? (3 Sentences) 4) Do you PROMISE to listen to higher ranks? 5) Can you host training's/Interviews daily (Explain) 6) How would you rate your activity on a scale of 1-10? 7) Why should we hire you over other applicants? (3 Sentences) 8) How will you help the group? 9) Will be benefit your skills? (3 Sentences)
epic0teddy
#203031667Tuesday, November 29, 2016 5:37 PM GMT

Dear RobloxMaster (words in upper case meen the next q. i deiced to do this in a more formal tone) My name is Teddy and i am applying for Hr!I will be honest,i have only BEEN WITH this group for a day now,but ive allreayd been so amazed by the group,the stage is bueatiful and the employees/fans so dedicated and i have bceome intregeed why people liked it so much!That is why,even if it has only been 1 day,im applying for this job.I would RATE MY GRAMMER a 9,i excell in most areas,but ,despite my best efforts,i am a failure at spelling any word longer then 'an' apprently.I promise i will be very ########## am on evry day on roblox.I have been in many groups before and have shown my dtication by being the most active humenly possible,deedcating all of my free time to that group,wich i will now do to this!I promise i will be on roblox at least 4,6,hurs evryday,taking tie off for my education,and will allways be ready to come as soon as i am asked too!!I will always LISTEN TO HRs,they are Hrs fr a reason and are espoinble and do things for good,so they should allways be listend too!I can HOST INTEVEIWS/TRAININGS DAILY and i have shown that through Chao,im sure you will agree that i am deffineatly capble f hosting thngs,and ths point also soports how active i am!I am responsible,know how to mark and grade results,and am able to train all types of people,no matter how difficult.Question 6 is the same as before.I KNOW YOU SHOULD HIRE ME ABOVE OTHER APPLICANTS,as i have had a lot of exprinece,esspeiceally in this area!I have been in 4 prevois groups to do with work,5 counting a 1 week job,one of wich was a thatre group,wich is similler to this,as thatre/acting can be very simmiler to fashion sometimes!I am able to take authority,little r a lt,respnsibe and would never abuse!I would be able to HELP THE GROUP alot and am willing to put in a lot off effort and hardowkr,when i choos to do something i stick to it!I would be a great part of the group,and you would gain a lot from me being a pary of the team!I would say why you WOULD BENIFIT FROM ## ########## i have prevoisly spokeon on that subject,stating hw deidicated and able and active i shall be!Also i have lots of expreince and can handle stress and being shouted ad called on whenever!Thank you for your time Your sinsirily Teddy.E.Epic
archieboblamb
#203031774Tuesday, November 29, 2016 5:39 PM GMT

Well done, You have passed! You will be ranked soon.
epic0teddy
#203032343Tuesday, November 29, 2016 5:50 PM GMT

Thank you archie :3 Sorry it was so long

of     1