succesfulfundude
#205947835Saturday, December 31, 2016 8:21 AM GMT

EVENT: More robots were going down. It was a fight in the characters' favor, with The Voice's army weirdly smaller than in his residential universe and each one taking damage from unexpected powers and weapons -- they were meant to deal with figments, not you guys, apparently! Keep it up, guys! (It's possible, but the SiIvaGunner Christmas Comeback Crisis has established that The Voice is true to his intentions, what with the situation with Haltmann and Wood Man. Unless SiIva actually IS The Voice.)
SagePakkana
#205949462Saturday, December 31, 2016 8:47 AM GMT

Devonecia I was going to attack another one, but then a rocket came it and blew the robot up. I turn back and saw a bunch of familiar faces. .... Jared "Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me..." I sang, holding up an RPG that I just "bought" before I walk towards my sister, along with Talavera and Chojuna. Devonecia "Jared, Talavera, Chojuna, you guys are here to?" Jared "Isn't it obvious? Hell, before we come in, we went into some gun shop and "bought" these bad boys with us." I say before dropping the rocket launcher and pulling out a gatling gun. "These things cost a lot, but hell, I'm the Absolute Madman so I don't care about these damn prices." I say as I proceed to rain lead at the robots. Talavera I sigh as I take out my Black Death, shroud it in darkness to increase its power and length, and then I proceed cut down the robots. Chojuna Using my Flight Style, I drew multiple stylized swords and they fly towards the robots, stabbing them in their vital parts.
marc12267
#205949763Saturday, December 31, 2016 8:51 AM GMT

(til geoff served in the us army as a PHOTOJOURNALIST, so he might be a little less experienced than other us army soldiers) TEAM RWBY and JNPR Too tired and beginning to look a little filthy, they stopped, trying to catch their breaths. BLAKE When I finally gain enough oxge--oxygen, I then said, "Okay, let's just examine what..the hell is e-even going on..." PYRRHA Hmmm... I turned around to face the rest of the city, and...understandingly, it's chaos. Drones attacking people, and what appears to be called 'the Voice', or whatever, being the mastermind behind all this...uh-oh. I then took a look at my red-and-bronze weapon, and--wait, what's Geoff doing? JAUNE I had grabbed Milo and activated a setting that turns it into a rifle. "Y-you guys run, I'll stay and protect these people." NORA "But Geoff--" JAUNE "Now! I need to protect these people, no matter if I'm in the US Army or not!" YANG "G, you sure about that?! We can't afford to lose you!" JAUNE "My god, just ####### run." YANG She started to shiver when she heard Jaune say so. Then she replied with an uneasy "okay". TEAM RWBY and _NPR They got up and began running out of the city, leaving behind Jaune. JAUNE I sighed. Looks like it'll be the first time I ever shoot real #### with a real rifle in 13 years, for real. Did I just think 'real' again? #### it. I begin walking towards where the destruction is taking place. If I don't make it out alive, my team is free to tell my wife, if she EVER ####### appears, I loved her like a glorious piece of ####### #####
SagePakkana
#205955370Saturday, December 31, 2016 10:25 AM GMT

Devonecia I was going to attack another one, but then a rocket came it and blew the robot up. I turn back and saw a bunch of familiar faces. .... Jared "Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me..." I sang, holding up an RPG that I just "bought" before I walk towards my sister, along with Talavera and Chojuna. Devonecia "Jared, Talavera, Chojuna, you guys are here to?" Jared "Isn't it obvious? Hell, before we come in, we went into some gun shop and "bought" these bad boys with us." I say before dropping the rocket launcher and pulling out a gatling gun. "These things cost a lot, but hell, I'm the Absolute Madman so I don't care about these damn prices." I say as I proceed to rain lead at the robots. Talavera I sigh as I take out my Black Death, shroud it in darkness to increase its power and length, and then I proceed cut down the robots. Chojuna Using my Flight Style, I drew multiple stylized swords and they fly towards the robots, stabbing them in their vital parts.
SagePakkana
#205955496Saturday, December 31, 2016 10:28 AM GMT

(God damn it internet, you always wanted to screw me.)
DankwingDuck
#205957057Saturday, December 31, 2016 10:55 AM GMT

i dont need no character sheets boi i blow up a chimney
FactionGuerrilla
#205985375Saturday, December 31, 2016 6:47 PM GMT

(throwing the link to "signups" in just because why not: https://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=204459642 Also added Joan of Arc to my list of characters. Agent 935 still hasn't made an appearance yet, but if he does he'll show up in RoxProox's mini Death Star or Supermariobunny's villain castle to cause trouble, whichever one comes first. If the second villain base becomes active while 935 is still wreaking havoc on the villains, Cosmic Silverback will go there to also make some noise.) Cosmic Silverback thinks not. Cosmic Silverback shows up in his Manticore robot before blowing PonyBlox the Mickey Mouse wannabe into shreds. And then Cosmic Silverback vanishes once again because he has done his job of blowing a "character" into pieces. -Origins Richtofen- Edward was still driving towards NYC when he spotted a group of girls fleeing- and four of them he instantly recognized. He slowed his jeep down to a stop in front of them, albeit he had a feeling that not all of them might be able to cram in unless they hopped onto the bed of the old-ish vehicle. He hoped this group had possibly remembered him from another dimension- no guarantee they had a memory of him if they weren't the EXACT versions that he had encountered in his previous adventures- and by the looks of Yang's missing arm they might not. The German got out of the Jeep, HG-40 at the ready in his arms because he knew that in general RWBY should be decent fighters, and if they were fleeing there must be something BIG going on (not like the ruined city up ahead indicated that). "Vhat's going on?" He asked the group, staring at them. He assumed RWBY recognized him, but if not they'd probably pull out their own weapons and shoot him in the face if he was unlucky. Which would be an unpleasant experience. -Joan of Arc- The next thing the French girl knew, she was lying face flat on the cold hard ground once more. It was like she was cursed to be doing the same thing over and over again... But where exactly was she now? She turned her head left to see the smoldering ruins of New York City, which shocked her. She murmured a few words in French before glancing right to see Jaune standing near her. She slowly pulled herself up to her knees, taking glances between him and the city. "...Where am I? What... What is going on?" She asked in English as she used her Sacred Lily to slowly get herself back up to a standing point, feeling a little weak. The maiden paused before adding one more question to her list. "And who are you?"
roquinha9
#205988483Saturday, December 31, 2016 7:22 PM GMT

Titan of Terror He begins to slowly approach Doomsday. Each step he takes and the closer he gets to the villain the ground shakes violently, as if an earthquake was happening. When the Titan is in range he swings his fist backwards building some energy before landing a devastating blow on his opponent's stomach.
ConsulLegarus
#205990621Saturday, December 31, 2016 7:45 PM GMT

Doomsday I slide backwards digging my feet after the hit, the concrete being split as i slid. I stop and roar another challenge before charging forward and kneeing the titan in the face. Vosa I travel through Virginia. Destroying any spherical that crosses my path as i head north. Bull just trampling the midwest. Name:Dr. Fredrick von Freigmund Age: unknown Gender: m Species: cybernetic human Appearance: An aged man with cybernetic implants that cover the left side of his face and both his arms have been replaced with his own robotic designs. Residential Universe (Ex. Halo Universe, Overwatch Universe): ALternate Earth Bio (Optional): Powers (Optional): Weapons and Equipment (Optional): Nanobote technology Other: Name: Will Age: Unknown Gender: N/A Species: A.I Appearance: Anything Residential Universe (Ex. Halo Universe, Overwatch Universe): Alternate Earth Bio (Optional): Powers (Optional):ELectronic capabilities Weapons and Equipment (Optional): nanobot technology Other:
marc12267
#205990690Saturday, December 31, 2016 7:46 PM GMT

TEAM RWBY and _NPR They stopped when Richtofen approached them, breathing heavily. WEISS Wait a minute...Richtofen. I've seen him when I played Black Ops 1, or 3, and in person when I was...well, Weiss last time. Okay... Lemme confirm. "Y-you're Richtofen, r-right? Anyway, d-drones are attacking people, but I think they're onto this so-called 'weeb trash' or s-something..." TEAM R_BY and _N__ They nodded.
roquinha9
#205991607Saturday, December 31, 2016 7:54 PM GMT

Titan of Terror He barely flinches, but he bends his head back after being hit. That did hurt him but not alot. After recovering from Doomsday's knee smash he delivers a powerful roundhouse kick to Doomsday's head, putting his palm on Doomsday's stomach after that and firing a beam of powerful purple energy.... Corruption, in other words. Korblox They're simply watching. They know they can't beat that much power.
Henrypika
#205992730Saturday, December 31, 2016 8:05 PM GMT

(Me felts much left owt... @succes)
FactionGuerrilla
#205995155Saturday, December 31, 2016 8:28 PM GMT

(Joan of Arc was left out- Jaune didn't respond...) -Origins Richtofen- Edward pulled the charging handle on his HG-40, letting it resonate a CLICK as it did. Loaded. He frowned for a moment, thinking. It might not be too wise to go out now, but he hated to see innocent blood spilled. He wished he could see the drones themselves, but maybe he could go? "You remember me, do you not? Well, I suppose you could trust me for now. If you need a ride out, it's right here." The German gestured to the jeep, and glanced back to the city. "But I would like to see these 'drones' for myself... If that's OK with you."
marc12267
#205996747Saturday, December 31, 2016 8:45 PM GMT

PYRRHA "...Y-yeah, we remember you." What the heck? He...looks familiar. I think I saw him last time when I played Black Ops Zombies, but...well, okay. TEAM RWBY and _NPR They climbed onto Richtofen's jeep, with a little bit of difficulty because it's not a ####### clown car. JAUNE ...What the ###### The rough model of Jaune Arc, whose body I unwillingly took, named Joan of Arc, l-lying the #### right there... WHAT THE HELL! She was dead for centuries, and...and that's the exact reason I was standing s-stunned. Okay, stay calm, Geoff, I need to refocus on the important bull. But right now, I can't just ignore her... Bleh. That'd be surpassing Jack's apparent s3x1$m. You know what, I'll talk to her. "...You're in New York City, and cities have since replaced kingdoms. Right now, a thing you haven't heard of called drones are attacking people, but they're onto something else, if I'm not wrong." I walked over to Joan of Arc, or Joan Arc, or...just to simplify to ##### Joan. Man, knight names can be complicated, y'know? Ah, screw it, I'll just go with either Joan Arc, or Joan. "Name's Jaune Arc."
roquinha9
#205997177Saturday, December 31, 2016 8:50 PM GMT

(Since no one noticed that Jacker is bleeding to death.... I will just void that.) Jacker The woundfrom the sword eventually heals up.... Because he's a pumpkin. He's made of vines and whatever else pumpkins aremade of. These things re-grow back. I think he wished he kept quiet though, because New York is a living hell(filter)hole right now.
Tailsdahfox136
#205997480Saturday, December 31, 2016 8:53 PM GMT

(Me and Mario are just waiting for the RWBY gang to show up.)
marc12267
#205998718Saturday, December 31, 2016 9:06 PM GMT

(Plans changed: Since Team "RWBY" and "_NPR" are retreating, only Jaune will show up with Sans and co.)
ConsulLegarus
#206001854Saturday, December 31, 2016 9:40 PM GMT

Doomsday I crash into a building and lay still, a gaping hole in my stomach from the blast and my body twisted from the hits.
roquinha9
#206002748Saturday, December 31, 2016 9:49 PM GMT

Titan of Terror The building where Doomsday's injured body could be found crumbles on top of him due to the error in balance. It could be heard falling from quite a distance away. I wouldn't be suprised if Team RWBY, JNPR and Sans & Co. noticed this. After all, they're in the same city....
DankwingDuck
#206002930Saturday, December 31, 2016 9:51 PM GMT

it's spelt mikey mose. *i blow up the signups becuz we ned fredom no character sheets!)
Henrypika
#206004733Saturday, December 31, 2016 10:10 PM GMT

(reaction to new event and weapon information @ bottom) -Henry- Wait... Who the # is this voice? I know it ain't Katherine because she could just talk to me here and now... And then there are those annoying scouts. "Well, I guess this is what you mean by action. Katherine, guns out. Let's do some target practice." I say as I flick out my pistol and in a grid-like pattern, it expands to a bolt-action rifle. I attempt to shoot one down, taking care to chamber another energy cell right after the shot. -Katherine- "Well, that's one way to take care of them." I really miss home territory right now... I also take out my pistol, and start firing at the little drones in the sky, not even waiting for the gun to expand. Several buildings start falling down and loud crashes can be heard from the mainland. "I think it would be a really good time to get airborne, don't ya think?" (Rifles are modeled after the M-200 Intervention, however the gun is modified to chamber for .50, and made to fire pulse lasers out from energy cells in a magazine that can fire up to 7 rounds in a single charge/magazine. Pistols are modeled after the Desert Eagle .50AE, using slightly less energy to fire, can fire 10 rounds with a single charge/magazine. Both can also fire projectiles as well as pulse lasers, depending on the magazine loaded.)
marc12267
#206017653Sunday, January 01, 2017 12:25 AM GMT

TEAM RWBY and JNPR They watched the building collapse, most of them reacting in horror, except for Jayne who disregards it as just another structure casualty. JAUNE He turned back to Joan of Arc. "Come on, we don't have time to waste."
roquinha9
#206019812Sunday, January 01, 2017 12:48 AM GMT

Little did Team RWBY, JNPR, Ritchofen and etc, realize that the menace was much bigger than a Korblox army. Titan of Terror After eleminating a potential threat the God looks at the Korblox army, another threat. He simply stares at them, awaiting for them to attack so he could unleash a devastating blow to their troops. Kavaron "He's just one! Charge him with everything you got!" The commander ordered his soldiers and a few minutes later several explosions where happening all over the city of New York.... Purple colored explosions. Is that even possible? Oh, screw it. We have two talking skeletons so this shouldn't be that weird.
FactionGuerrilla
#206021805Sunday, January 01, 2017 1:08 AM GMT

-Origins Richtofen- Edward grit his teeth at the sight, but noticed that the girls were spooked- as if whatever caused it would haunt them for a while. He glanced to them before getting back into the jeep, throwing his HG-40 to the side. "We should go. You do not look in any condition to defend yourselves," Richtofen said before closing the car door and immediately doing a J-turn in the vehicle, veering around and driving the girls out of the city as quickly as he could. -Joan of Arc- The stunned maiden was a little scared, in all honesty, but she quietly nodded and stood up completely, raising her Sacred Lily off the ground. "Okay. Where to?" She asked.
DankwingDuck
#206022477Sunday, January 01, 2017 1:16 AM GMT

HELL. Or heaven if you've been a good boy. *Shoots everyone*