of     1   

RubyEpicFox
#203326348Friday, December 02, 2016 8:48 PM GMT

Some people don't like it when you fall into pieces when you die so my suggestion is. Add a BreakWeldsOnDied bool by humanoids. When set to false, the Humanoid will still die but when set to false, animations are still able to play and welds won't break! This is very usefull to make games better. This can be used to make npc's and players die ## ####### #### This can also be set in the player settings! A Dead animation will be added to the players service, when Dead animation (set by developer) is set to true, a dead animation script will be inserted in the player every time it spawns for the animation and the players Humanoid will automatically have the BreakWeldsOnDied set to false! Also another suggestion is to enable developers to modify the respawn time of players that #### ###### tell me what you think of these ideas and please add them if you are dev!
drapergirl
#203326434Friday, December 02, 2016 8:49 PM GMT

YES!!! Easy way to stop the breaking apart, full support. <--Hey guys look at me! With the new update, I can make myself look like a mess without even using two hairs!
RubyEpicFox
#203326573Friday, December 02, 2016 8:51 PM GMT

Yes I know, it would make it a lot easier to make dead animations and stuff!
TESTsubject0100
#203326924Friday, December 02, 2016 8:55 PM GMT

I've seen a tutorial on ROBLOX Dev forum, on how to stop that, make a custom death script and stuff. Already added. NaCl, or Sodium Chloride is a crystalline. It is also an ionic compound. Its main uses is for chemical production, industrial use, and food related uses.
RubyEpicFox
#203327029Friday, December 02, 2016 8:57 PM GMT

This is a easier way. But who argees? Post if you argees or not! If you argee, it might get added maybe!

of     1