of     1   

JillyLOLTheDriver
#203379748Saturday, December 03, 2016 9:42 AM GMT

Moving [ Part 2 ] Jill : *hops on the bus* *sighs* Mom : Bye honey! Jill : *waves goodbye* Dad : *waves back* Jill : *sigh* I hope I'll get new friends... What am I? A negative person? Gotta stay positive! The school bus reaches the school Jill : *hops off* Gotta make a good first impression! *trips* Emily (Head of mean girls) : Bwahaha! What a pathetic loser! Anna (Mean girl) : LOL! Good one! Ruby : ... YEAH! GOOD ONE! Jill : Hey! Emily : Girls. Now! Anna : *kicks Jill* Ruby : *trips Jill* Emily : Uh oh. The dean's coming. Quick girls! Away! The mean girls get out of Jill's sight Dean : Hello. Are you new here? Jill : Uh... Yes? Dean : What's your name? Jill : Jill. Dean : Nice name. Anyways, you should be at class by now. Jill : Okay...? Bye! Dean : Wait. *hands Jill her schedule* Jill : *looks at schedule* Oh, I have English! :D *heads to her class* English Teacher : Class, we have a new student! Now, I want all of you to make a good first impression! Also, when I call your names, please introduce yourselves to the new student! Emily : *raises hand* English Teacher : Yes Emily? Emily : Miss, may I go to the bathroom? English Teacher : Unfortunately, I cannot trust you anymore since last time you tricked me. Emily : ... FINE! The English Teacher then calls others to introduce themselves... English Teacher : Jill. Jill : Yes Miss Cassandra? Miss Cassandra : You may sit next to Jake. Jill : *blushes* Prim : *huff* *huff* Sorry I'm late Miss Cassandra! Miss Cassandra : That's alright dear! But next time, don't be late. Prim : Oh My Gosh! Miss Cassandra : Hmm? Prim : Uh... Nothing. It's just that my cousin is here. Miss Cassandra : & who is your cousin? Prim : Jill. :D Jill : *waves* To be continued... Comment down below what you want to happen next & it might happen!
JillyLOLTheDriver
#203380441Saturday, December 03, 2016 10:00 AM GMT

Thanks for reading! I'll notify you when a new part happens! 😘🙃🙂😘
PrimJilly
#203390866Saturday, December 03, 2016 1:51 PM GMT

Yay, guess who's late? The trouble maker me, that's who! :D and where's DAT BF?! GIMME DAT STORY LINE, BF IS COMING HERE 😘 MWAHAHA. HEY "COUSIN" ARE YOU GONNA BE LATE NEXT TIME INSTEAD OF ME? MWAHAHA😈
JillyLOLTheDriver
#203480286Sunday, December 04, 2016 8:49 AM GMT

JillyLOLTheDriver
#203489561Sunday, December 04, 2016 12:50 PM GMT

JillyLOLTheDriver
#203778473Wednesday, December 07, 2016 12:29 PM GMT

Hey guys! I'm just here to notify you that if you want to read the whole story, please go to this link. (Don't use space!) h t t p s : / / t w o l i t t l e m o n k e y s 2 0 0 5 . w o r d p r e s s . c o m / Love ya guys & thanks for the awesome support you've been giving me! Hope you enjoy reading this! 🙃 Sincerely, JillyLOLTheDriver (AKA JillyLOL)

of     1