of     1   

iiGoldenQveen
#203433944Saturday, December 03, 2016 10:19 PM GMT

First off, when you do get this message, I'd like to know that you will consider this and work on this as a new update of ROBLOX. 2 years ago, I used to play another online game called Club Cooee, and something apart of it was that when you checked your profile, it also told you the amount of page/profile views you've gotten since you first joined. I was thinking this over and thought that it'd be useful to transfer this idea over to ROBLOX. On ROBLOX profiles, could you add next to "Following" (the number of people you're following), "Profile Views" and the number below it because I'd really like to know on a daily basis, how much my page is being viewed (not counting profile views from myself). But anywho, if you do take this into consideration and don't just send me one of those automated messages, I'd really like to be expecting this update soon within the month of December or January! If you do use this as a new update, can you PM me about it? Okay, bye. Happy Early Holidays to you.
MountainDewSlayer
#203434176Saturday, December 03, 2016 10:22 PM GMT

You're not popular. Period.
aesthetiqq
#203449605Sunday, December 04, 2016 1:28 AM GMT

didnt roblox used to have profile views on a person's profile but then removed them or something //
gaurdedperson
#203450142Sunday, December 04, 2016 1:33 AM GMT

"First off, when you do get this message, I'd like to know that you will consider this and work on this as a new update of ROBLOX. " You know Roblox doesn't ever read this forum or reply to people who post here right? Also there used to be profile views but they were removed in 2013 or 2014 for no reason, so they're probably not coming back.
iiGoldenQveen
#203492877Sunday, December 04, 2016 1:50 PM GMT

What does posting a forum have to do with being popular? Wtf.
MountainDewSlayer
#203509444Sunday, December 04, 2016 5:28 PM GMT

"it also told you the amount of page/profile views you've gotten since you first joined." Road to 1k posts

of     1