of     1   

Serena30043
#203447937Sunday, December 04, 2016 1:09 AM GMT

Hello, I just wanted to state my opinion about your update, and ROBLOX in general. I've played ROBLOX for a few years now, I found out what it is when I was in private school and I saw a few of my other friends playing it. I started playing it as a guest for a few times. Then I officially decided to make an account. Ever since I've been playing it, I even bought BC. But ever since I've joined, some things have been going downhill. Now I can only wear one hair, I usually always customize my character with "Beautiful Brown Hair for Beautiful People" and "Cinnamon Hair". But now I can only wear one, and I don't like it. Also, it doesn't seem right how you took down the use of tickets. Now little kids have to literally beg their parents for them to buy robux for a small hat. The chat system is another problem I have. The spam of hashtags everywhere is quite annoying. If one of my friends talk to me through the chat, they're not even cussing and it always comes out as "#### ######", and things like that. And that's for everyone as you already know. You claim that you want everyone to be, "imaginative" and "creative" but I don't see that anymore as I used to. Especially since you have to pay for everything on ROBLOX now. Please, read this and understand mine and the ROBLOX's players' frustration.
Mine_Oddity
#203448170Sunday, December 04, 2016 1:12 AM GMT

I was actually gonna give you a nice comment Bot once you mentioned the hairs I quit
FollowTheLOL
#203448229Sunday, December 04, 2016 1:13 AM GMT

Be quiet, ODer, ffs
MangitungLeader
#203448410Sunday, December 04, 2016 1:14 AM GMT

Other than the hairs. I feel you.
Sufganiyot
#203452764Sunday, December 04, 2016 2:00 AM GMT

Tickets, I know are definitely not coming back. And it's okay if you cannot look like an ODer. Most things in ROBLOX you do not have to pay for. And those things you need to pay for are not basic features and be grateful you can even play this nice game for free. #code if R+ is cool then game.Players.Sufganiyot:BreakJoints()
Fruitium
#203452973Sunday, December 04, 2016 2:02 AM GMT

Many people have been frustrated about the hair.

of     1