of     1   

inhikesbodyguard
#203456853Sunday, December 04, 2016 2:42 AM GMT

Week 4 OCFA Rankings I don’t really have an opening statement, other than this is my first Rankings ever yet alone forum post so please don’t yell at me :(. [Cream of the crop] #1 Clemson Tigers (2-0) Now you may be saying; “Inhooke how could you rank Clemsoon above Alabooma when they’re 3-0 and Clemson is 2-0 and had a bye u remedial?”. Well in MY opinion Alabama and no other team for that matter has proven to me that they are a better team than Clemson, Clemson probably has the best defence in the league and have a good enough offense to put up 25+ points a game. They have some flank for “trolling” in games but hey, if your playing the way they’re playing you probably would too. #2 Alabama Crimson Tide (3-0) This defence scares me, and not in a good way. If you have a quarterback that doesn’t #### ########## (i.e. throw tons of picks) you have a shot at winning a shootout against Bama, fortunately for Bama there aren’t a lot of Quarterbacks in league that have been able to do that consistently this year. I wouldn’t be surprised if the #1 and #2 rankings stay the same for the rest of the year until the Week 7 potential game of the year between Bama and Clemson. [On the Edge] #3 ASU Sun Devils (2-1) I aint going to say much since I play for this team but ASU has finally found their franchise QB and that was really the only thing keeping ASU from being in this spot last week. #4 LSU Tigers (1-1) A lot of people have been saying the Tigers aren’t going to be a good with their HCing change, im not a believer in this theory, their new HC has had almost 2 weeks to install his game plan with this team and has also brought back a dominate player in CamariXI that will help boost and already loaded offence. [Sneaky Teams] #5 UCLA Bruins (1-2) Pretty simple, both UCLA and Ohio have same record but UCLA beat Ohio this week, I expect both teams to make the playoffs but I odnt think they will do much in the post season tournament. #6 Ohio State Buckeyes (1-2) See above. [Needs some Fixing] #7 Miami Hurricanes (0-3) Wow they almost pulled the upset of the OCFA’s existence seriously. I would love to rank them higher but just can’t since they’re still 0-3, but at least they aren’t complete garbage like…… #8 KSU Wildcats (1-2) Idk how they were ranked #3 last week, they’re a dumpster fire team coached by a trash, engaged monster coach in Scooby who has literally thrown away two games this season in the early art of games. Scooby needs to go eat a Scooby snack and chill for KSU to have any chance to win. (Update): The enraged monster Scooby quit KSU, Scooby also broke Acster’s record as the fastest HC to destroy his team. P.S. These rankings are unofficial in case your to idiotic to have already figured it out, so dont Aloha Snackbar me. -Inhikesbodyguard

of     1