of     1   

Azurane
#203530201Sunday, December 04, 2016 8:40 PM GMT

To make the community better I have come up with this following idea, but before I discuss it a brief statement of what it is about: Third parties and gameplay/avatar items. Basically my idea is for ROBLOX to be more engaging in "good sized" third parties, so that there will be more partnership and more income to ROBLOX and more investment; as well more publicity to ROBLOX from the third party(s). I also believe ROBLOX needs to give out a wider selection in its Gift card rewards for example: More new and unique hats and packages in the game card rewards I say this because most of them are frequently re-skins of previous hats and packages, but by mixing in new hats/packages with the re-skinned ones then people will want to buy them more because users want to feel unique as an individual with their avatar. I also believe that ROBLOX should allow "streaks" basically with streaks users who are example: OBC for two-three months straight should get a small reward or for a year straight of OBC a bigger reward, but along the lines of that somewhere. I hope that ROBLOX will think on these things and possibly consider some of them.

of     1