of     1   

LordLarceny
#203609601Monday, December 05, 2016 5:46 PM GMT

SandSharks Weapons: SandSharks, I’ve seen at plenty RPs that SS are using some stupid weapons, I want to say yes we are militarised now but doesn’t mean you can pull a katana out of nowhere then a war axe. Depending on your rank will depend on what weapons you get for example 1. LRs will get civilian-police grade weapons, shotguns, M4’s etc. 2. then MRs will get SOME military weapons, this doesn’t mean a M134 minigun 3. then HRs get more guns, they’ll have a bit more freedom when it comes to guns 4. C ranks get basically whatever... they can even give you guns 5. Leader whatever Can’t you guys just use normal damn weapons? If you want a full auto rifle but you’re a LR scavenger then send a request to a C rank explaining HOW you got it and what you’d use it for, if it’s bad = no gun for you if it’s good you can go ahead and brag about it? The reason I want this done is because I saw SandSharks with Lerc’s and “thermals” which is stupid, you shouldn’t be using them. HRs and C ranks will be checking RPs for people that are being 1. Stupid with their guns 2. Abusing the term militarised 3. Not following the guide If you’re found doing any of that then you’ll be giving a warning then if you continue a demotion, this is mainly just a test and if I see it doing bad then I will remove it but for now, just abide by the guide. Vehicles: SandSharks shouldn’t be using damn vehicles, I don’t care if it’s a dirtbike or a van it’s still a vehicle and the roads are terrible, we won’t have vehicles unless Larc or Vern says so, until then just walk.. your character needs some exercise... Pretty straight forward. Clothing: I didn’t think I’d need to make this point but I remember seeing a Shark in full body S.W.A.T clothing and a STUPID rifle, you’re militarised bandits not the USCPF, dress like civilians or attempt to. Armor: Amor I know I’ll have to talk about because SS think because they’re militarised they can use whatever, let me say this just because you’re militarised does not mean you can walk around with Kevlar or some stupid heck. The only people that should have any armor would be high HRs or the Leader even then I doubt he’d let us use armor, I see SS using armor at raids specifically. Roleplays: Roleplays I’ll make a better guide about, a full one but this is the basic ideas Mugging: Mugging gets boring and repetitive, keep changing your RPs every so often, the ideas mainly, mugging can be done for fun but most people HATE it. Supply runs: Supply runs are pretty basic, send SS to a specific destination to get a few things, whether it be weapons, ammo and such you should do this every so often. Pitfights: Pitfights is something I hate personally, it’s stupid and just leaves the loser in pieces which often results to OOC arguments and OOC festing. “relaxing”: Relaxing is a good idea after say a supply run or another idea you want to give SS a time to chill and talk, this is a good idea it lets SS have a bit of freedom with other Sharks and lets them make more friends in the Sharks. Gladiator fighting: I don’t know how to phrase this but it’s when you get two civilians to fight each other, this is quite fun for the SS and if they don’t fight? Let the Shark fight them then, it’s fun for the Shark. Also let SS bet on the winner, good way to get some talking going on. Roleplaying: This is another thing I didn’t think I’d have to make but I guess I must. At RPs I see Sharks not talking to each other and only doing the job, have a chat with SS, drink some drink basically, bet, read a book or stuff be human and talk to SS, don’t act like robots. This doesn’t mean I give you permission to just stop doing as the host says... It’s ok if you’re a bit stupid at RPs, I don’t expect EVERYONE to be mature, so have a bit of joking around but if the host tells you to stop, STOP. It’s their RP not your RP. Make your roleplays more detailed, don’t just do –grabs hatchet- -walks- that’s frp apparently ok. So make actions more detailed. Ok thats it over. -Heckster_Noob
Absxlve
#203615816Monday, December 05, 2016 7:26 PM GMT

Howaye larceny
FatherDoggo
#203646137Tuesday, December 06, 2016 1:05 AM GMT

It says Heckster wrote it, but Larcney uploaded it? WHAT THE THIS IS SORCERY!
Rex36micoy
#203727966Tuesday, December 06, 2016 11:12 PM GMT

huckster was a heck and when he posted it, it got broken.
FatherDoggo
#203958026Friday, December 09, 2016 1:34 PM GMT

I was reading this in a RP with JS and I go, "Really? They need to explain LR's shouldn't have machine guns. Isn't that self explanatory?" JS: "You'd be surprised." Me: "No I wouldn't that sounds utterly stupid." IMMEDIATELY A GUPPY WALKED UP HOLDING A THOMPSON. I literally started crying of laughter,
Guan_Yin
#203961136Friday, December 09, 2016 2:38 PM GMT

ericiscool5676
#204289739Tuesday, December 13, 2016 10:51 AM GMT

armor is so that the bullet doesn't go through you and hit the other person lol

of     1