of     1   

Its_Ashleiigh
#203616460Monday, December 05, 2016 7:36 PM GMT

I'm not BC, OBC, TBC, I know this and there's no need to state the obvious, but I have seen numerous complaints about the trade system, including trading something worth 5,000 for something that's simply 100 accidentally, or for newer traders, the "Value" of ROBUX being completely different from what people THINK it's worth. I believe there should be something like, "are you sure you want to make this trade?" OR "trade being confirmed by the recipient." So if I were to send a trade, after they've accepted it I'd be able to make sure I agree with this trade. While this would cause loads of trolls, it'd still make this system really secure. (By trolls, meaning many people sending trades only to decline it after someone accepts.) ROBLOX Has updated the layout, but haven't really been paying attention to big things like the way trading functions. Any other ideas to add on? Disagree? Etc. I'd like to hear your thoughts too ^^''
Noaire
#203617297Monday, December 05, 2016 7:49 PM GMT

Support! Ever though about updating the trading layout though?
Noaire
#203617354Monday, December 05, 2016 7:50 PM GMT

thought*
Its_Ashleiigh
#203617511Monday, December 05, 2016 7:52 PM GMT

True. Like, maybe even the RAP and a small buy button in a tiny pop-up when hovering over the item? Saves loads of time.

of     1