of     1   

xboxVSgun
#203630000Monday, December 05, 2016 10:12 PM GMT

NOTE: I posted an old forum talking about the lore, appearance, personality etc about my roleplay character. This is just a remade version as I've changed the characters main features. [Lore]: "Long ago, in an empty, dark place with no signs of life or light or....anything. There was a void. A void of pure darkness. Nothing lived there, Nothing has ever been there, Nothing has ever existed there. Then, it all changed. A spark of life occurred. A creature was born. Not made by the Gods, not made for any person, he just...appeared. The creature resembled the body of what will come to be a human, but it had tar-black like skin. No colour or any sign of life in his eyes. It was like starring into the void itself. The years to come made the creature, emotionless. It developed in the void, and became...Something? A thing that had no purpose, did it even have a soul? It managed to grow, become strong both physically and mentally. It's power was....Immense...Immeasurable, a power this strong contained in a body of a mortal. It was unheard of. It became powerful enough to the point where it managed to do the impossible. It created a Legendary weapon from nothing. It used it's immense power and skill to slice the void, creating a tear for it to exit out and enter the beautiful land of 'kingdom life.' The creature was amazed on what it finally experienced. After hundreds of thousands years of sitting, growing, developing in pitch black, it finally experienced something else. But...the joy didn't last very long. It soon found out, he belonged in the void. His aura, it's a pure purple colour. It brings death, pain and suffering. He attempted to rest in the forest, but soon he saw it slowly died the longer he stood there, turning every tree, grass and flower to ash. Enraged, he was devastated to know he could never touch, eat or make contact with anything without causing suffering, pain and destruction, he unleashed his wraith on the innocent kingdom and village housing many humans. He obliterated many, and destroyed everything he saw. This for some reason....brought him the joy he was once fond of from nature. He loved the adrenaline rush it gave him and the destruction he caused, so he kept doing this every 10 years....before he got bored of this as well. He returned to the void once more, never heard of again. Many books of legend were created that day calling this creature 'Nazgul, The Death Bringer' or other referred to him as 'Nazgul, The Suffering'. Many names arose for this being, but he named himself 'Nazgul, The Void' and soon so did the books of legend. After years pass, no one hears of Nazgul. He is assumed to be a myth, a legend. A childs story. Something people mention here and there but many have lost belief in this 'Death Bringer'. Those events was the start of many myths to happen from that day fourth. Nazgul, awaiting in the void one day hopes, for someone/something to spark his inner desire of a true battle or someone to bring joy to his life once more." [Appearance]: -Similar body shape and size of a human but with translucent black skin. -Wears a white cloak with black armour plating for his legs and torso. -He has a purple flame and aura around him -He has his own sword, the handle being white and the blade being purple (same as his aura) -He also wears a black mask underneath his hood. Same colour to his skin. [Personality]: Tends to be a very cold, heartless and emotionless of a person. He rarely if at all shows any positive signs of emotion. He doesn't mind talking to people, but most of the time he is rarely approached due to no one wanting to approach such a creature, even if they do not know him or his stories. He can also be very violent if he desire#######e desire#######thy opponent or something to spark his inner locked away positive emotions but he doesn't know this. [Combat]: -He wields a sword that has a purple flame instead of a blade. -He also posses his own type of magic, Void magic. -He's overall a very dangerous character but most of the time he'll suppress himself to appear weaker than he truly is. [Background Information]: -He tends to hang around the top of the wizard tower, top of the castle or in the graveyard. Wizard tower is his most desired location to be at. -He hangs around the wizard tower due to the view, the castle to see what other people are doing with their normal lives and the graveyard as he can't kill/turn anything to ash there as it's already dead, so he can be peaceful there. [NOTES]: -This character IS mortal, he's just absurdly powerful. Do not worry, lets say your a human trying to battle me, am not an fail roleplayer who'll -kills- -blocks all attacks- and etc. I will make my character heavily suppress himself so the battle is not boring and a fail roleplay -If you plan on using my character, do not take credit for it. Give the credit to the rightful owner please -This character does follow all rules of kl [II/III]. -If you'd like to roleplay with this character send me a message by following me. I'd love to add more to the lore from your character affecting mine. I'll only add more to the lore if your character makes a big impact. ;D -I apologise for any grammatical mistakes. I don't have time to reread the lore and improve my vocabulary and/or fix any grammatical mistakes. I might do later on though ;D Anyway, if you read this thank you a lot! Make sure to post a comment saying what you think of it and what I could improve on. It means a lot to me!! =D =D =D Welp that's all there is to say! Have fun roleplaying on kingdom life 2/3 and I can't wait to see you there! xboxVSgun Wuz Here
xboxVSgun
#203631389Monday, December 05, 2016 10:27 PM GMT

Bump Why? Cause why not? ;D xboxVSgun Wuz Here

of     1