of     1   

nastyeddie
#203717985Tuesday, December 06, 2016 9:12 PM GMT

The Following is the information for the... January 4th Bosnian National Assembly Election February 19th Bosnian General Election You can run for the national assembly, speaker of national assembly, and run as a minister. Sign up by posting here or PM'ing nastyeddie. You can run for something in the January election and still run for president. Parties of Bosnia: Liberal Party of Bosnia Nationalist Party of Bosnia Communist Party of Bosnia January 4th Election Positions: Speaker of the National Assembly (Currently: Epikpython (L)) National Assembly (Currently: Milanfan (L), Coolkenan123 (N), MarkEmbloxII (I), Xxcristianoronaldo7 (N), Muddysports44 (L), Rees66 (L)) Minister of Foreign Affairs (Currently: Nastyeddie) Minister of Justice (Currently: Milanfan) Minister of Internal Affairs (Currently: Xxcristianoronaldo7) Minister of Internal Development (Currently: Muddysports44) Feburary 19th Election Positions: President of Bosnia and Herzegovina (Currently: B0SN14N)
SL0V4K
#203718267Tuesday, December 06, 2016 9:16 PM GMT

Running as minister for the Liberal Party of Bosnia "BADNABDABDBADBASJKDBSNHAKL;JDASKL;JKDL;SAJDKLJASKL;FJDASK;'" Is my Siggy
SirPaco
#203719101Tuesday, December 06, 2016 9:26 PM GMT

I would like to lead the communist party.

of     1