of     1   

Fenderous
#203749184Wednesday, December 07, 2016 3:17 AM GMT

Rules/Following stuff you should have for your group/Fixtures/Rank/ 1.Rules 1.There will be no toleration in playing for 2 teams. Its just you can't loose in the cup then carry the cup again with a different team. If whatsoever Something happens and you cannot let go of the 2 groups Pm me and i will manage it out. 2.Games Heh. Now when the league started. I notice something really..... Really instresting. The teams that complain about the lack of matches in their groups are the ones that are actually never coming to the matches. Matches happen every day (school days are to 4 pm EST and then 5 pm Est) 2 matches right there. I am going to talk to ALL THE Managers about this and then make sure they have their players and Games ready. 3.Now this rule lately has been driving 2 or 1 teams off the league somehow. Obeying the refs rules. The ref is the host, Not you. He does what all of you say. Theres no way you can change his idea unless the call was unorganized. Also if you fight with the ref on different occasions more than 4 to 5 times results your team to give off 30k coins. and you get a 1-4 suspension depending on how bad the call was. 4. Im telling you guys this now.Racism IS BANNED From this league.Calling a ref brown or something else more effective can get you banned, or your group bankrupted in coins (the groups currency for money) just have fun guys! Thats all i'm asking. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 2.Stuff you should have for your group. 1.A starting 9 everyone. In fact guys. Every manager just post your players and subs down at the wall. or just PM it to me.(If you wanna :D) 2. Away kits. and Home kits. You should be equipped with it and always with you. Considering the fact how you can always just shirt your self to. The reason why i don't do home and away pitches is cause i dont have the power. and the manager of the pitch might not like a call where i sa Playing on one pitch only and a Only big pitch is better than just moving. 3. A ## ################ The team should have a co manager, a coach, or a captain whichever. The reason i want this is one.ever. The reason i want this is one. Not all the managers might be online for the matches, And 2. Cause i said so XD na, cause if a team has all their power, then it revolves in a more better cooperative team. ======================================================================================== 3.Fixtures: 12-04-2016 06:07 PM Change of plans. Since Benito wants it like reg where everyone is competing each other than It should look something like this: W T L PL Points Fixtures : Starting Season Match : Uruguay International VS Santos FC 12/5/16 4 pm EST (PLAYED) Benfica SL VS Comets FC [MPS] 12/5/16 5 pm EST (PLAYED) Arsenal F.C [AFC] VS Roblox City (PLAYED F.C. 12/6/16 4 pm EST [MPS] FC Barcelona VS West Bromwich Albion F.C [MPS] Post poned to friday12/6/16 5 pm EST [MPS] Japan national football team VS Deportivo Cali (post poned to This wednesday! at 6 i think)[MPS] 12/7/16 4 pm EST Olympique de marsielle (MPS) VS [PRS] S.S.C Napoli 12/7/16 5 pm EST [MPS] Colombia ™ VS Trinidad [MPS] 12/8/16 4 pm EST Adidas All Star VS Elite C 12/8/16 5 pm EST Uruguay International VS Rydrei FC [TPS/MPS] 12/9/16 4 pm EST Santos ## ## Comets FC [MPS] 12/9/16 5 pm EST More fixtures will be written down! Till then, NOT YET TILL THEN XD ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Points table will be added later. I don't know how to make one yet. All i will say is that Santos FC, Benfica SL, Napoli Zoo FC have points on their name!

of     1