of     1   

ixToxic
#203846535Thursday, December 08, 2016 4:09 AM GMT

Idea to add for customization. Please do this. Basically, since it's really annoying when hair (and other things) stick out of hats you have or tear and look weird (such as hairs going through fedoras and covering glasses etc) You guys should really add an update where you can do this on the Avatar Customization page. 1. Be able to rotate and move any type of hair, hat, and other accessories so that they won't look weird. (This will be like in studio where you can rotate parts etc, but you can do this in the browser) 2. Be able to hold up to three gears at a time and also customize how they're posed. 3. Be able to customize how our avatar is posed so our profile can loook coooooool :D Also Please fix this! When customizing my accessories, I notice that I can no longer equip multiple types of a certain accessory (i.e. hair and facial accessories) which is really annoying. We should be able to equip at least three things in three categories at a time. Or two in six categories at a time (you get mah drift right? o3o) OOGY BOOGY. ... take me srs plz o3o
herojack24
#203848351Thursday, December 08, 2016 4:38 AM GMT

Hmmmmmmm.......

of     1