of     1   

supernavo
#203847333Thursday, December 08, 2016 4:21 AM GMT

Alright, I'm having trouble digesting this character update. I know its been out for days but that's because i don't change my outfit much. The problems about it could have been easily avoided. But like most of roblox's updates, its like its either black or white, no in between. But with this update, this is an easy fix to make both sides happy. Just like the choice to have R6 or R15, you either have 3 hats, or 10 hats. Now im sure there was some reason to only make you wear certain hats. (hoping they dont do things mindlessly.) For the 10 hat choice, its the same rules as of now, but for the 3 hat choice, you may pick any 3 hats you wanna wear, regardless of the categories. I can honestly say i personally am disappointed at this update. For different games i wear different outfits. for RTS, i like wearing commander clothing, for group related, i wear something modest and intriguing. Now more then half my outfits don't work because more then one of my hats are in the same category. I honestly dont see how they couldnt of just avoided the whole situtaion, they should of expected backlash. tl;dr, Just add a 3-hat and 10-hat option, like R6 and R15, just dont have the same rules of the 10-hats apply to the 3-hats. I like being able to freely wear what 3 hats i want without being restricted. I feel like i made alot of sentence mistakes but im not even going to bother fixing them.
herojack24
#203847551Thursday, December 08, 2016 4:24 AM GMT

:P i know i should read all of this but i'm only going to glance and read a couple of parts. I Mean yeah the old system was good. But made forth Abominations. https://www.roblox.com/library/425191758/what-is-this And the only complaint i have IS THAT ACCESORIES RUINED ROLEPLAY BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO SCRIPTING NAME AND YOU CANT MAKE A ACCESORY REMOVER.
herojack24
#203847575Thursday, December 08, 2016 4:25 AM GMT

( I'm talking about morphs and stuff. )
supernavo
#203870473Thursday, December 08, 2016 1:51 PM GMT

I just want to wear some of my old hat combinations again. Why did roblox even think this was a good idea? This is making me upset.
RenderErrorV3
#203870711Thursday, December 08, 2016 1:55 PM GMT

But what if you want 1 or 2 hats?

of     1