of     1   

inhikesbodyguard
#204005905Saturday, December 10, 2016 2:25 AM GMT

Worst Game ive ever been apart of that all i gotta say, dont let the score fool u both teams were complete garbage and with that lets get into this game Player Spotlight: • OG_Spidey: Og_Spidy was seemed to be OSU’s savior at QB but struggled completing 0/6 passes in the 1st quarter with 1 pick and a 0.0 QBR before he was benched. • BrandinBeast: This was supposed to be a big revenge game for Brandin who was deemed to be a star for OSU before the season began before he was let go but he spent most of the game on the bench and had little impact. • LSU QBs: Almost just as bad as OSU only they got to pad their stats against a 5 and 6 man defense of OSU. • LSU Des: Probably the only good players on either team they tore up the blocks of LSU like Sillykid99 tore up ur mom Mom last night. (If u didn’t get a player spotlight and think u deserved 1 sorry, but the teams were both so trash I gave up) Game Summary: 1st Quarter: • OSU dug themselves into a 0-13 hole in the first 2:30 minuets of the game • CamariXI is told to leave the stadium or LSU would be forced to FF (he leaves duh) • After OSU finally gets something going on offense OG_Spidey gets sacked near his goal line and throws a horrendous pick to KillKay to set LSU up inside OSU’s 30. • OSU QB OG_Spidey is deemed illegal (like I suspected} and is ejected. 2nd Quarter: • OG_Spidey is cleared to play again and is not surprisingly benched at QB (This game is more messed up then ScoobyWrightIII) • LSU scores to make it 19-0 • OSU QB killmeeeerules get trapped of the corner of his end zone throws a noddle pass to his C 2 feet in front of him and is tackled for a LSU safety, LSU goes up 21-0 • A major Lag spike happens which causes silly to have to shut down the server, when everyone returns OSU only has 5 players but OSU refuses to FF (not because they knew they had a chance to win just because finals was became cheeks at this point) • LSU scores another TD vs OSU’s tough 5-man defense to go up 29-0 • Major AA of some random charactering everyone Sillykid99 crashes the server (he doesn’t get caught because waffle and the communist led OFLDRE are trash). OSU only has 4 players left at this point. • Game gets postponed at halftime and re-scheduled to 6 PM EST Saturday although it’s clear LSU will get the dub tomorrow being up 29-0 at HT against a trash OSU offense. Digestible Nuggets: • Finals gets roasted for saying LSU was kicking their players when really it was roblox new chat VAC. • LSU didn’t pass the ball until their third drive of the game and still managed to take a 13-0 lead in that span • OSU offense looked like post week 5 trash Carson Wentz throwing balls to the trash hands of Green-Beckman and Agholor • The two offenses combined to go 0/11 with 2 picks in the First Quarter (Truculentus and I were going insane at this point) • OG_Spider had a 0.0 QBR • That exploiter needs to teach me his level of stealth lmao • OSU’s Offense was better with 6 men than with 8 lmao • I need a life My Take: LSU and OSU deserve to be 7 and 8 respectively, forget about what i said about KSU last week. "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein Inhikesbodyguard
inhikesbodyguard
#204005933Saturday, December 10, 2016 2:25 AM GMT

Kill me
OptionalGomez
#204007046Saturday, December 10, 2016 2:42 AM GMT

With pleasure
Jacob1Levi
#204007099Saturday, December 10, 2016 2:43 AM GMT

this happened when finals cut me
iiVonix
#204007347Saturday, December 10, 2016 2:47 AM GMT

OSU and LSU should be #1 and #2 not #7 and #8, screw Bama and Clem