of     1   

FoxNook
#204113062Sunday, December 11, 2016 8:27 AM GMT

(ORIGINAL POST IS HERE, I AM JUST SPREADING THIS /ShowPost.aspx?PostID=203347317) My suggestion is that players should be able to wear multiple hair pieces. I'm not speaking for myself, I'm also speaking for many other users who agree with me. When I first heard about hats turning into accessories, I thought it was a pretty cool idea, plus changing your avatar and buying from the catalog would be easier and more organized. However, once I saw that you could only wear one hair piece, it made me very disappointed and angry at first. This is because wearing two or more hair pieces has become very popular over time. If you're allowed to wear multiple hats, why not multiple hair pieces? I've seen a lot of posts about this topic, and I've noticed that mosts of the posts have no reasoning and support in order for this to happen. Due to this, I have decided to make a supporting post about this topic. I am putting a lot of effort into this because I believe that with support and good reasoning, this problem could be fixed. On ROBLOX, it has become a trend for most girls to wear two hair pieces. One hair piece usually contains either Cinnamon Hair, Black and Red, Golden Hair, Cotton Candy Hair, Orinthian Lady, and Sassy Headband. Now, these are just only the most common ones, I'm sure there are many more hair pieces used. The second common combination is often one of the Beautiful Hair pieces. Many people claim that it's only the OD'ers (Online Daters) that are upset about this. I'm personally not an OD'er, and many of the females that wear this hairstyle aren't. If you're like me and you like to wear the Black and Red, the Beautiful Hair for Beautiful People (Black color) covers up the red headband. Most people typically like to wear clothing that matches color, and the red headband gets in the way of an outfit (If it's not the same color). Honestly, people consider that females that want to make their avatar pretty are OD'ers. I claim again, not every female that does this is an OD'er. I do fully understand that OD'ers are a current problem, however, people must stop comparing this update to them. I've gone through multiple forum posts on this problem, some females like it, and some dislike it. I've even seen some males dislike this too, surprisingly. However, I believe that there is a higher percentage of people that want multiple hair pieces to be added back. I've seen posts that say that this new update reduces the amount of OD'ers, I do agree with this statement, but I do not think that ROBLOX added this update just for that. I've only been a part of this ROBLOX community for two and almost three years, and I love seeing this game improve with these updates. So far, this is the only one that has the biggest problem. Multiple complaints on the forum claim that many outfits are ruined by this. ROBLOX is a place for both children and teens (Some adults as well) and everyone should be allowed to dress however they want, with no restrictions. "Roblox removed a lot of personalizing..." "ROBLOX is removing a lot of freedom for no realistic reason..." these are direct quotes from users on the forum. ROBLOX consists of many users that disapprove of these complaints. However, what they're ignoring is that the whole point of customizing your avatar is that people can dress however they'd like. Everyone has a personal style. No matter what that style is, they're comfortable with it. Many people spent their own money on this game. Outfits have been ruined because of this simple change in one category. Outfits and hats are paid with robux, robux is paid with real life money. People have paid for these hair pieces as well. Now the male hair pieces in a female's inventory are useless. A female has to choose between the male or female hair, the better chance that she's going to choose the female hair, leaving the other hair piece useless. Notice that this isn't just female complaints. Males don't like this either. I've seen some males wearing two male hair pieces. I had a friend that wore the Beautiful Red Hair for Beautiful People and the Auburn Scene Hair. That combination was ruined too. Now, think of all the females that bought the Neon Green Beautiful Hair. At the moment, it costs 3,920 robux. That hair is now a waste to most females because of the "Only one hair piece" thing. They wasted their money. This is the same for any other expensive hair piece. Anyway, now concluding my little argumentative post, I'll summarize. I support the idea of adding back multiple hair pieces. Not having the freedom to wear multiple hair pieces has angered and saddened many people. Female and male, OD'ers and non-OD'ers, many users. Outfits have been ruined since many outfits consist of multiple hair pieces. Freedom in hair choice is now restricted as well, users should have the freedom to dress their avatar however they want. Many users have complaints about this, saying personalization is being removed and many hairstyle combinations have been terminated. People have basically wasted their money on hair pieces that are mostly good use of hairstyle combinations. ROBLOX is a place to make friends and play games, as well be creative in outfits and games. Many users have been also considering leaving ROBLOX due to this problem. Creativity in hairstyles has been destroyed because of this simple problem. ROBLOX is changing drastically with more updates and ideas. However, the game developers and moderators must cooperate with users to make this game better. Users must be able to give feedback to this update and give suggestions to make ROBLOX even better than before. Do feel free to either support or disagree with my opinion, I'd love to know more ways to improve my statement and my reasoning. If you do support this, please do share this post in order for this to have a higher chance of administrators reading this and considering this opinion. Thank you for reading this :)
KnifePlay
#204113106Sunday, December 11, 2016 8:28 AM GMT

they're already working on it.
FoxNook
#204113136Sunday, December 11, 2016 8:29 AM GMT

and where does it say that?
KnifePlay
#204113180Sunday, December 11, 2016 8:30 AM GMT

somewhere on the dev forum. idk take my word for it or don't i don't really care honestly
FoxNook
#204113229Sunday, December 11, 2016 8:31 AM GMT

'somewhere' ok.
KnifePlay
#204113283Sunday, December 11, 2016 8:32 AM GMT

like i said take my word for it or don't doesn't really matter

of     1