of     1   

AyeAndy
#204158119Sunday, December 11, 2016 8:26 PM GMT

Hello Ladies, Gentlemen, Gorillas, Whatever you are! This is a start of a possibly new series. Today, we will be talking about my team, which is the tyrants. First, lets start off by explaining their success. So basically the Tyrants are 4-1, why? They are hitting well, fielding well, their base running is great, things like that. Also their chemistry is fantastic. Next, lets talk about RegularDude7. Coach Reg has outstanding patience and doesn't argue much. He also makes up a lot of the team chemistry. He has tried putting people in different positions so everyone can play, moving people in the line up, things like that. So I'd say he's not too bad at coaching. Lastly, the highlight players on the team. Hayden is a fantastic pitcher, and a great fielder. He is definitely a all star. Another great hitter is AyeAndy, with 6 or 7 HR's on the season so far, he is hitting a .624%. We already talked about Coach Reg, and also they have DamMaster, hitting very well this season. This is AyeAndy, signing out. Thanks for tuning into the DBL Blog, make any suggestions or opinions down below!
Rallient
#204169284Sunday, December 11, 2016 10:38 PM GMT

added that to the blog. #code print("I was fire but then I turned into ice")

of     1