of     1   

Xephonium
#204202124Monday, December 12, 2016 5:40 AM GMT

1- Indianapolis Colts- This team is active, has good depth, and can take down any other team in the league. With xephonium at QB and undelightedIV to back him up, there's no way I could see this team losing. Aside from xephonium and undelightedIV, there's also undelighted, who is a complete monster and can lockdown his zone, killerdog43 a reliable wr and a great defensive player, and with the new addition of Era_Gamer and surprisingly Camyth we have a solid DE core. There is no end to this team as they have many great players and will more than likely go undefeated and probably be one of the most stacked UFL teams to ever play. This team recently has made some great trades, and that was shown in the preseason tourney where they blew out every team they went against. 2- Pittsburgh Steelers- They pretty much got screwed out of their first round (my bad) but this team is a very solid team, they are active and they honestly have a lot of talent to offer. The only problem I can see with this team is the refinement of the defense, and their QB otherwise, I can see this team going 6-2, they're solid. 3. Seattle Seahawks- They have 3 monster players, winterisland,rock_y, and cooliosess. The only problem with this team is their QB and lack of chemistry. I was honestly disapointed in this team as I expected them to fair much better against the colts. I suppose you can account that loss to activity, but in reality they would have lost anyways due to lack of basic fundamentals. 4. Atlanta Falcons- This team honestly needs to step it up, I know they lost in the first round but they have great players! Bagel, reelah, DJ, and the "MFL Squad" this team should be doing much better, but they have problems with their QB. This team has great chemistry, and they're active the only problem is that they're not adjusted and they're arguing too much on the field, I expect this team to still dominate the NFC, don't sleep on them. 5. Minnesota Vikings- ... I mean how are you going to let the Titans game be that close, honestly with the new addition of kelvin this team will probably do much better than they're expected to do, but they need a total revamp of their defense. This team has little to no chemistry. I expect con to make a change, but time will tell. 6. Tennessee Titans- This team has a lot of chemistry, and they kind of know what they're doing, but they need to practice A LOT. I was honestly surprised when I saw chase dominating the field, and I honestly didn't expect a lot from this team, but I wouldn't sleep on them. They're the underdog of this league, don't sleep on them.
Aetricity
#204202168Monday, December 12, 2016 5:40 AM GMT

Wrong subforum I think. Probably belongs in either sports or C&G if this is about a group. ROBLOX Dark Theme - https://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=203481428
Matthew0709
#204234927Monday, December 12, 2016 6:04 PM GMT

Im steelers qb I just didn't show up to the games
Chase619316
#204270162Tuesday, December 13, 2016 2:19 AM GMT

Dont worry i was surprised too
Acetatious
#204310752Tuesday, December 13, 2016 8:43 PM GMT

welp we decided to ff we was up by 14-0 within the 2nd qtr we just found that once the script messed up, the game would take 2 long and ff'ed
iiCrimsonShadow
#204378172Wednesday, December 14, 2016 6:15 PM GMT

lol maybe first day of practice I couldn't go because 1am uk time also some games lowkey always at a time where I have to go sleep! like pls.

of     1