of     1   

Vahox
#204269443Tuesday, December 13, 2016 2:09 AM GMT

Q1: Do you have any questions or concerns before we begin? Q2: Why do you want to work for Supreme? Q3: What other companies have you worked for that were similar to Supreme? Q4: What will you do that will benefit Supreme? Q5: What are some note worthy characteristics you posses? Q6: On a scale 1-10 How good is your grammar/activeness? Q7: Would you follow a HR's order? Q8: What goals would you like to pursue while working with us? Q9: What would you do with a troller? Q10: Correct this sentence, i w4nt t0 w0rk for supr3me becaurse it i5 a g00d group.
Demon_Fire
#204270893Tuesday, December 13, 2016 2:28 AM GMT

Q1: Yes, what is this? Q2: I'm just viewing the RP Posts Q3: Boho Salon Q4: I will compliment everybody and make them feel good about themselves Q5: I have a good sense of humor Q6: I believe about an 11 or so Q7: Yes Q8: To be rich Q9: I would run them over with a bus Q10: I want to work for McDonalds because I could really go for a McChicken
LimitedRain
#204272247Tuesday, December 13, 2016 2:45 AM GMT

Q1: Do you have any questions or concerns before we begin? A : No. Q2: Why do you want to work for Supreme? A : 'Cause why not? Q3: What other companies have you worked for that were similar to Supreme? A : None, persay. Although I have worked for service groups, which I find fairly similar. Q4: What will you do that will benefit Supreme? A : Being a junior in highschool, one of my electives is graphic design, and another is scripting, so I could help with complex GUI scripting and do graphics for ads to reel in more members. Q5: What are some note worthy characteristics you posses? A : A supremist attitude, which seems bad when I say it, but it gives me the drive topush myself to be better then others. Q6: On a scale 1-10 How good is your grammar/activeness? A : A solid 10 1/2. Q7: Would you follow a HR's order? A : If it was something reasonable, then yes. If I was asked to do something out of the realm of possibility, inappropriate or otherwise not in my or the groups best interests then no. Q8: What goals would you like to pursue while working with us? A : Success. In my 7 years on ROBLOX, I've been in approximately 13 groups as they were starting up, and 11 of them became huge, whilst I was in a high ranking position. I hope to do the same to this group and lead it to be the best it could possibly be. Q9: What would you do with a troller? A : Report a higher ranked member. Without any administrative capabilities, I'd have to report a higher ranking member to neutralize the situation, as I necessarily couldn't do anything. Q10: Correct this sentence, i w4nt t0 w0rk for supr3me becaurse it i5 a g00d group. A : I want to work for Supreme because it is a good group.
capefas
#204273983Tuesday, December 13, 2016 3:08 AM GMT

Q:No Q: I dont, if they ban people for saying free models Q: nu because screw life Q:4 nothing Q:5 nothing Q:6 1 Q:7 No Q:8 too find a way to make these guy understand not to get triggered for saying free models Q9 let him be and give him owner Q:10 i would want to w4k 4 suprme bcause they tried culling outt fresh eraaa for copied clothing but who cares :)
SxperVision
#204277601Tuesday, December 13, 2016 4:19 AM GMT

A1: No. A2: Its good and good to support Customers of Supreme. A3: None (yet). A4: ? A5: Serious,Crazy. A6: 7. A7: Yes. A8: Have Customers in my Group and my Friends Group A9: Warn him 3 times then Report him to an HR A10: I want to work for Supreme Because its is a good Group
FistyCub
#204301888Tuesday, December 13, 2016 5:30 PM GMT

Yes will you get paid?| Because i want to help youre company | Desing come up with ideas and whatever more | Creative Desinging skills Helpfull Good with directions| 8 |Because i want to help you and make this company even better and etc| I will tell a higher rank because i cant just bring up a conclusion if its just not true| I want to work for Supreme because it is a good group| Please respond and please pretty please hire me Eek! ;D xD!!!
FistyCub
#204301965Tuesday, December 13, 2016 5:31 PM GMT

Yes will you get paid?| Because i want to help youre company | Desing come up with ideas and whatever more | Creative Desinging skills Helpfull Good with directions| 8 |Because i want to help you and make this company even better and etc| I will tell a higher rank because i cant just bring up a conclusion if its just not true| I want to work for Supreme because it is a good group| Please respond and please pretty please hire me Eek! ;D xD and i added another but i did it wrongso here is the real!
paralyzer2354
#204303884Tuesday, December 13, 2016 6:12 PM GMT

Q1: Nah bro. Q2: I want to work for a good company for modeling. Q3: I've worked for TheBestKings and Fresh Era and modeled for Azura and Flahn. Q4: What will you do that will benefit Supreme? Q5: I'm up for any challenge and very well known and friendly to everyone. Q6: 8 Q7: Yes I will in any command. Q8: Obtain design skills and gain modeling skills. Q9: I would ask them to stop, if not I give them one warning. If they go up to three they get kicked out. Q10: I want to work for Supreme because it's a good group.
XxbabygirljadaxX
#204325041Wednesday, December 14, 2016 12:06 AM GMT

Q1: how can I become a HR? 0-0 also, I type with lowercase letters, idk i've been doing it for years, but is it going to be okay with you guys? some people have had problems with it. ;-; Q2: in rl, I have several supreme clothing, so it would be lit if I know what the brand is. Q3: I am a Hair Dresser at Boho Salon. xD Q4: I would probably buy all of the clothing and wear them all the time. xD Q5: I am very chill and I am a nice person. :P Q6: grammar: 10. activeness: 12. Q7: yes, whatever they tell me to do, i'll gladly do it. Q8: making new friends. c: Q9: I would tell him/her 3 warnings to stop, and if they continue trolling, I will call over a HR. Q10: I want to work for supreme because it is a good group.

of     1