of     1   

jj1892
#204333265Wednesday, December 14, 2016 1:50 AM GMT

【Sections】 I:【Introduction】 II:【What I will do】 III: 【Roblox】 IV:【Conclusion】 V:【Support】 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ I: 【Introduction】 Hello Rockport, I am jj1892. For me this will be my first time running for Senate. I am here to help Rockport become the best it can be. I plan on helping Rockport, I plan on listening to you, I will fight for you guys, and most importantly take care of the city! ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ II: 【What I will do】 I plan on listening to you guys! I plan on helping out Rockport to the best that I can. I want to see this group become the best. I plan on fighting for you guys. I have some ideas about having the capitol being able to have visit the capitol. I have many other ideas for Rockport, and I want to hear your own ideas! I have some other ideas to make sure that this city will be safe. If you elect me then I will write all the ideas I have into bills and present them to the senate. Not to mention I will be the change that Rockport needs. I will be working with the players to take in suggestions and look into problems in Rockport and come up with ways to solve the problems. I will always be working for you guys. I will try to fix the communication from player to player. I will fight for the citizens rights. Along with that I will help out this city in many different ways. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ III: 【Roblox】 For what I will do on Roblox is that I will always be active and that I will always read my private messages and respond that fastest that I can! With me checking private messages! I will also be listening to your suggestions! So if you elect me in, I will listen to all of you guys! I plan on being there for you. Along with that I will be sending out messages and surveys to see what you think that I could improve on, what the senate could possible be doing, and other things. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ IV: 【Conclusion】 As you can see I will be here to help you guys, I will be able to make a difference in Rockport. I will be the one to help change it for the best. I know what to do, and I will do the best that I can. I will be there to help you guys, I will be there to change Rockport for the best! I plan on doing what I can, for this state. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ V: 【Support】 If you think jj1892 should be your new Senate member then say "#Support," "Support," "Signed,"
iHawkspear
#204334609Wednesday, December 14, 2016 2:05 AM GMT

Support! iHawkspear (You might remember me as Urquijo) Good luck!
cboomya5
#204335588Wednesday, December 14, 2016 2:16 AM GMT

#Support You seem like you know what you are doing. "You already know who it is"

of     1