of     1   

Gameify
#204377953Wednesday, December 14, 2016 6:10 PM GMT

Hear me out before you go saying this is a horrible idea as I will explain why you need to do these things to fix it and this should increase profits for Roblox Employees. While I am writing this I will be writing this to the Roblox Employees and this is who I will be addressing it to. MICROTRANSACTIONS The first thing you need to know is the non-paying users are not your enemy. In a muti-player game, Players are content, no one wants to play a muti-player game without anyone in it. If this game is going to be free to play you are going to have to accept that players are gonna play for free and you can NOT look greedy to them because this will make the game seem unattractive to them. Second of off, each person needs to be able to earn Robux. This does NOT have to be through daily Robux but they have to be able to earn it in some shape or form. There is no reason why you should limit a person from earning an item if they are willing to put in the time and dedication to earn that item. Don't get mad or scared that people will not buy Robux because they can get it free because this actually gives advantages. 1. Players feel that the game is fair. They don't feel like the game is trying to weasel money out of you. So people who are unattracted by this will join. 2. Once players who use the store to buy Robux or builders club once they will most likely do it again. 3. Some players who feel that earning the currency isn't worth their time anymore will instead just eventually buy currency. 4. If you don't do this you are EXCLUDING anyone without a credit card or some form of income which is more than 80 of Roblox POPULATION. I can personally guarantee you that's it's EIGHTY PERCENT. CATALOG Let's be honest it's bad. A lot of items cost over 400 Robux which is already five dollars, and the expensive stuff is always the first thing you see when you go to the front page of the catalog. A solution of this is having a low-cost section where everything is under 100 Robux. Next, the clothes quality is horrible and an easy solution to this is give, pants, clothes, and t-shirts a featured page which has 50 pages of decent clothing each month. This will allow users' avatars to look better and this will lead to less name calling in game. Third is the price floor there are two ways to fix this problem and you don't have to remove it at all. First is to allow groups to have a discount on certain clothing that has to be approved my moderators. So let's say a war group has 10 pair of pants and shirts for their group. They could submit a request to the moderators of Roblox who would review the clothes to make sure they aren't just trying to get free clothing. The other way is to simply just decrease it to one Robux. PAID ACCESS Five Robux to 100 Robux. Game developers who want to limit people from coming in but don't want them to spend 25 robux on their game can lower the cost. Places All users who have gotten 10,000 place visit on one game, get one game passes for free on that once place and they shouldn't be taxed 90% only 50%. This would allow successful NBC game designers to actually earn Robux efficiently and not be taxed heavily. If a player gets 50,000 place visits on that game they get one Robux for every 100 place visits. See anything similar about this?
nairb
#204378069Wednesday, December 14, 2016 6:13 PM GMT

This is basically Donolan's thread. Support if you are legitimately trying to fix it.
Gameify
#204378512Wednesday, December 14, 2016 6:23 PM GMT

@Nair, yeah I liked the idea so much that I made it into my own fourm.

of     1