of     1   

Mailman_Jake
#204383367Wednesday, December 14, 2016 8:16 PM GMT

✮ Rockport Senate Speech (2017 - NeverFoundLightness) ✮ ✻ TABLE OF CONTENTS ✻ (I) Introduction (II) Plans / Ideas (III) Outroduction ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ (I) Introduction Hello, I'm NeverFoundLightness! I'm running for the Rockport Senate, Because I enjoy Rockport I like it and I like the Rockport people and i'm interested in making a good change for the people of Rockport and maintaining are Rockport standards for all people and I'm hoping to bring new ideas to the Senate and bring more of the people's perspective in too State congress, and too really just make it funner for the Citizens of Rockport and enjoy are time and enjoy each other, The People of Rockport. (II) Plans / Ideas 1. Maintaining Standards & Breaking down on Abuse in Rockport. (From all Departments) - (Including Law Enforcement) 2. Strengthening Department Growth & City Growth. (For All Rockport Cities & Departments) 3. Writing new bills to crack down on Abuse. (From all Departments) - (Including Law Enforcement) 4. Hosting Weekly Q&A's for some questions you guys may have!. (Weekly Q&A for the people of Rockport) 5. Bringing In new ideas for the Cities of Rockport (Which I have some ideas to work with town Mayors) (III) Outroduction Well, I have many ideas for Rockport and for the people of Rockport and hopefully you like some of my ideas and trust me those are just some of them as I always say it's only the beginning and I truly like Rockport and I enjoy being on Rockport and interacting with Rockport people and I have some great plans ahead and If I'm brought in too the Senate I will be not just working with Congress I will be active with all Departments and all different branches of the Government of Rockport too make it better, Stronger and happier for the people and with the people. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★/ NeverFoundLightness \★ ❖The more tired you are, the more you'll be awake!❖ #SUPPORT - #SIGN #LIGHT4SENATE
Mailman_Jake
#204383406Wednesday, December 14, 2016 8:17 PM GMT

Excuse the typos, typing this super fast.
hillberg
#204383766Wednesday, December 14, 2016 8:23 PM GMT

Signed, Hillberg Senate candidate
Mailman_Jake
#204430385Thursday, December 15, 2016 11:18 AM GMT

Here is the group wall post. LIGHT4SENATE2K17 ❖The more tired you are, the more you'll be awake!❖ https://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=204383367
Stxel
#204534783Friday, December 16, 2016 11:12 PM GMT

Well No One Going To Find The "Light" Side Of This Speech LOL
Mailman_Jake
#204534947Friday, December 16, 2016 11:14 PM GMT

-.-

of     1