of     1   

hawkraptor14
#204509676Friday, December 16, 2016 3:39 PM GMT

Old Faithful Rules: > Swearing on discord is fine > No Flaming in Discord or in matches > Do not swear at other members, though > No arguments, or punishments will be handed out accordingly > Attend every match possible, if you can't give an explanation why to me/AM or a mod/admin > Read all announcements and info on discord > If you want a transfer ask nicely or you won't get one > If people insult Old Faithful, don't reply > Listen to info given at matches & trainings Mod/Assistant Manager Application: (Send this to me, AM or an Admin in PM, via Discord or Roblox) >Why do you want this position? >How many days of the week can you get on? >Age >Can you use your mic? >Can you monitor Discord everyday of the week? If you can't will you always be able to provide a reason why BEFORE? >Can you provide/dish out reasonable punishments for reasonable crimes? -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Better ranks in discord are got through trust, to get admin you have to have mod. If you have the rank 'Trusted' you will probably be accepted in to Mod & will have a higher chance to become an admin. If you want to buy someone off Old Faithful, Message Me,AM or an admin. You may tell a mod but they will have to forward it to me. I know the value of my players so be prepared to pay.

of     1