of     1   

megesticfirefox
#204543944Saturday, December 17, 2016 1:24 AM GMT

Tix isn't coming back. Your beating a horse that's been long dead. Yoh don't need daily tix to make robux. There have been nbcs that have been successful from many things such as Making successful games. If you would stop sitting down and complaining, You would be able to get robux. You shouldn't get it for free when you haven't done anything for it.
Donolan
#204544139Saturday, December 17, 2016 1:27 AM GMT

"Second of off, each person needs to be able to earn Robux. This does NOT have to be through daily Robux but they have to be able to earn it in some shape or form. There is no reason why you should limit a person from earning an item if they are willing to put in the time and dedication to earn that item. Don't get mad or scared that people will not buy Robux because they can get it free because this actually gives advantages. 1. Players feel that the game is fair. They don't feel like the game is trying to weasel money out of you. So people who are unattracted by this will join. 2. Once players who use the store to buy Robux or builders club once they will most likely do it again. 3. Some players who feel that earning the currency isn't worth their time anymore will instead just eventually buy currency. 4. If you don't do this you are EXCLUDING anyone without a credit card or some form of income which is more than 80 of Roblox POPULATION. I can personally guarantee you that's it's EIGHTY PERCENT."
LightFantom
#204544155Saturday, December 17, 2016 1:27 AM GMT

I agree with you but tix were still usefull in many ways such as advertising and such. if any nbcer make a game the 90% of what he earns would go to roblox. But tix were removed for a good reason and is never coming back. If ppl could only deal with it now.... Love breeds sacrifice... which in turn breeds hatred. Then you can know pain.
therobloxsoldier084
#204544282Saturday, December 17, 2016 1:29 AM GMT

You do realise that BC is just only 6 dollars. I know that tix are not coming back, I liked the big update. Adding some stuff back will just cause inflation, I have already read the blog post. If they add this back, then the community will go inflation. They will even shut down even if the daily currency to all players is given. They will just bot the whole system out of nowhere. Dude, there is a lot of ways to get robux, I also read it on the help section. sincerely, roblox soldier (RAP: 7)

of     1