of     1   

therobloxsoldier084
#204560405Saturday, December 17, 2016 6:06 AM GMT

As we all know, there are a lot of people who joined everyday, there might be hashtags that are everywhere so that the chat in games will not be popular. I am aware of that. This will be a bigger problem on roblox, so I will suggest that they should change or fix the safechat. I have read it on the privacy policy and at the Age, Chat Modes, Privacy Permissions, & Filtering section on the help. You may visit these links here below: https://www.roblox.com/Info/Privacy.aspx https://en.help.roblox.com/hc/en-us/articles/203313120-Your-Account-Age-Chat-Modes-Filtering And let's start things off. Users that are 13+ are blacklisted from the safechat and inappropriate words are enabled on that mode. They can interact players who do not know and they have multiple permissions that are enabled. They are strict, they can adjust their settings on the settings tab. Users that are under 13 are whitelisted, the privacy mode is enabled, they cannot change their birth date, and cannot interact to players who do not know. They must be friends first in order to interact with each other and certain activities will be allowed. Enabling the 2 - step verification sometimes having problems. If you do enable it, then, there is a 6 - digit code that has been sent to you on your e-mail. Safechat means that it is enabled on under 13 players to block their inappropriate behavior and content throughout the site or in-game. There are also a lot of players (mainly 5 to 12 yrs. old) who play roblox. Lots of people joined in 2016, compared to other years, (i.e. 2006, 2007, and so on) nearly 50% of the players on roblox are joined in 2016. The people who joined 2015 and earlier, they might have their post on safechat mode. They are strict than younger players, they might have their chat filtered. Here are the facts of the safechat being changed or fixed: -Raising the quality of players and game -Allowing the game to be popular -Preventing to happen in the future I know that I am aware on those safechat system. There are a lot of ways to chat and interact to players, there are bots and alts on roblox, which has to be removed. The system might handle more than 100 million players being on safechat. Here will be the benefits: -Raising the popularity on games -Becoming an even better place -More developers, more players, and more cool games -Raising also the quality on items -More good stuff being fixed ...And here are the negative effects on safechat being fixed: -Some abuse on safechat -Players cannot change their birth date -Causing old players to have this fixed system -Lowering the popularity of some games The first 50% of the players will not have a safechat system, for those who joined in late 2015 (November and December) will have a safechat system. Facts: -Chat system engine (on games) are improved to give way for new players having trouble on chatting with safe chat, and -Lessen the bots and alts, also lessening the cheats in the game You can send to this e-mails to roblox about safe chat mode: [email protected] There are more and more stuff that are changing and some are happening on roblox for now. Players might automatically have a safechat on. In conclusion: Making roblox an even better place, and making more new stuff. And if you have any questions, you may feel free to ask. It is open to all players. Support or no support? sincerely, roblox soldier (RAP: 7)
DunclubDuncan
#204560710Saturday, December 17, 2016 6:12 AM GMT

I would suggest reincluding the SafeChat button where you can choose from premade phrases
therobloxsoldier084
#204560998Saturday, December 17, 2016 6:18 AM GMT

I would suggest reincluding the SafeChat button where you can choose from premade phrases If they add back the safe chat button, this will be a slight bigger problem for some players. Probably choosing that on premade phrases might help. sincerely, roblox soldier (RAP: 7)
therobloxsoldier084
#204561081Saturday, December 17, 2016 6:20 AM GMT

Let me correct my grammar here: "I would suggest reincluding the SafeChat button where you can choose from premade phrases" If they add back the safe chat button, this will be a slight bigger problem for some players. Probably choosing that on premade phrases might help. sincerely, roblox soldier (RAP: 7)
therobloxsoldier084
#204632906Sunday, December 18, 2016 2:44 AM GMT

But more than 50% of the players on roblox does have safechat, the things there will be done when they are over 13+. Please read my whole first post, so you will know. If you do not support, please state your reason why. sincerely, roblox soldier (RAP: 7)
therobloxsoldier084
#204751586Monday, December 19, 2016 9:48 AM GMT

Bump sincerely, roblox soldier (RAP: 7)
Daiyze
#217363070Friday, May 26, 2017 11:23 PM GMT

Tl dr

of     1