of     1   

trustBACK
#204821719Tuesday, December 20, 2016 3:21 AM GMT

Bots still roam around in roblox so how about we make the perm ban stronger just because they're around. When I mean a perm ban I really mean it as the perm ban should wipe away everything the bot has done. This won't just be the name being deleted, I mean all the mail sent out by the bot being content deleted including the name of who sent it. This will not just apply to spam bots, It will apply to all bots that do such thing as to harm the people. Trade bots are fine, as long the bot doesn't have the first 20 serial numbers of the limited and if the bot has multiple one digit serial numbers then the roblox bots (The good ones) will send a message to the email of the trade bot requesting human interaction else the bot will be striped away of all their one digit and two digit serial numbered limiteds and be given a warning on their moderator history. There will be time as if the person controlling the bot comes into the bot account, the bot account will be locked but the message will send the controller to the email which requires them to put in user interaction to unlock the bot and the email will last for a week before the limiteds are taken away. Limiteds on the trade bot will be put into the trade market being sold by roblox or if the limiteds were stolen then the bot account and the email account will be poison banned from roblox and the same will happen to spam accounts. If the limiteds were stolen then the limiteds itself will be given back to the stolen limit's original user and the ######## for the stolen limited's user will be changed and a email will be sent to the email address saying that the user will have to change their ######## since the account has been breached.
trustBACK
#204821792Tuesday, December 20, 2016 3:22 AM GMT

And I should have previewed the second time to change it to pass for the censored words
David_Initius
#204822316Tuesday, December 20, 2016 3:30 AM GMT

Not all bots are bad. no soup for you
trustBACK
#204822881Tuesday, December 20, 2016 3:38 AM GMT

bump

of     1