of     1   

Shadowluigi64
#205002984Thursday, December 22, 2016 2:31 AM GMT

It's pretty useless right now. Whatever algorithm that is in place usually brings up irrelevant threads and the "advanced" options aren't useful enough to actually get someone a thread they may be looking for without a lot of trouble. Giving players the option to set date parameters for finding particular threads would be nice. That is probably one of the most important additions I can think of, because I recently was doing a search and consistently found threads from 2009 containing the keywords I searched but had little progress in finding any threads that could be applicable to what I wanted since the keyword has changed relevancy since 2009. Additionally I think the algorithm itself could use a bunch of work. I have no idea how/why it pulls the threads in the order it creates. It doesn't make much sense and there's no way to sort the order to make it more useful for a player. I haven't put too much thought into what else I think should be changed; sorry. These are just some thoughts I had while I was busy being frustrated by the forum search capabilities about 5 minutes ago.
victor
#205003523Thursday, December 22, 2016 2:37 AM GMT

I support. I'm never capable of finding a proper thread when using this forum's search feature. It needs to be reworked IMO.
RoblotXRB
#205004542Thursday, December 22, 2016 2:48 AM GMT

support xdddddxdddddd
awesomegladpablo
#205005559Thursday, December 22, 2016 2:58 AM GMT

My spotted dick supports this.

of     1