of     1   

Deltotalus
#205425129Monday, December 26, 2016 12:04 PM GMT

Hello Fellow Members of the Arstotzkan Community. Today I am officialy announcing my President candidation. Since our last President Ro_Low Has retired from his position we are waiting for a next formal President. I hope I will make Arstotzka great again and that you have a great time and I cant wait. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 1.What are my future plans for President? I want to make sure that all corrupt members and officals are removed. I will also talk with alot of high ranks what their viewpoit is so I dont remove them for just thinking they are corrupt. And I will hopefully accept some more groups. And I want to make sure we dont have kebab and border hoppers. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 2.Why am I running as President? I have runned before but I would like to make it sure I will get into the rank and make Arstotzka great agian. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 3. Which Parties do I support? I support all parties but some are very corrupt and I will ensure that they are not. Most I will be fine with. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 4.What will you do about the "Order of the Ezic Star?" I will ensure I will order more AAF and other groups to be always on guard. And I will ensure you they will be removed. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 5.Who will be your Vice President? My Vice President will be RichOfPickles. I see him as one of the best out there for the job he is pretty good for the job. I know he has not been in the group but I know he will be the perfect addition. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 6.What will you change as a President? First I will remove the people who I see as corrupt but I will also check if they are corrupt or not. Also I will make so there will be no border hoppers but ensure that there will be a system how you can get in. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Conclusion. If I become a President I will ensure that Arstotzka will become great again and I will ensure that there will be less border hoppers and I will remove kebab.
Deltotalus
#205426195Monday, December 26, 2016 12:29 PM GMT

Singed everyone.
aidan517
#205439703Monday, December 26, 2016 4:34 PM GMT

Tbh, my speech is better than this crap, actually no, Roman's speech is better than this crap.
Deltotalus
#205439993Monday, December 26, 2016 4:38 PM GMT

Well I am lazy boi
Extra_Aussie
#205446177Monday, December 26, 2016 5:52 PM GMT

Mate... You are a loser. Go away. You're gross. Eww. "Make Arstotzka great again". Just stop. You should say, "Arstotzka is already great, I can just make it greater". That would be much better. Gross
kirby750
#205448311Monday, December 26, 2016 6:16 PM GMT

Rainbow's proposal is better. :^>

of     1