of     3   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

nairb
#205521021Tuesday, December 27, 2016 9:06 AM GMT

TL:DR Version: Builder's Club as it is now should be called a new Club, and then split into two Clubs. Veteran's as it is now, Builder's for Building, and Trader's for Trading. Yes, I'm actually suggesting something this time. Yes, it's WNTS (I am breaking two, maybe three, cheaper membership prices and more membership types are the obvious two, maybe less economical features) if you refer to it as the Constitution of the ROBLOX Corporation. But, it's a little different. Hear me out. What I'm suggesting is to separate the trading features of Builders Club, call it "Trader's Club", and add an Omni-membership that covers both if the user seeks it. Let's call that one "Veteran's Club". Due to there being multiple Clubs, there is now a "No Club", the current free user. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- 1. The Price. Builder's Club: Monthly: $3 Yearly: $29 Turbo Builder's Club: Monthly: $6 Yearly: $43 Outrageous Builder's Club: Monthly: $10 Yearly: $65 Trader's Club (The logo would be a stack of papers, Bright Green): Monthly: $3 Yearly: $29 Turbo Trader's Club: Monthly: (A bar graph going up, Purple) $6 Yearly: $43 Outrageous Trader's Club (A mountain of gold, Red): Monthly: $10 Yearly: $65 Veteran's Club (The old Veteran Badge, Gray): Monthly: $6 Yearly: $58 Turbo Veteran's Club (A gold Veteran's Badge, Gold): Monthly: $12 Yearly: $86 Outrageous Veteran's Club (A pair of hands firmly in a shake, White): Monthly: $20 Yearly: $130 Users who buy the current Builder's Club will be converted to Veteran's Club upon release/conception. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 2. The features listed on the BC Page. Daily ROBUX (This will be split in half between the two clubs. Traders Club will need money for trading, and Builders will need funding for their projects. Buy both and you will get the old BC daily income. BC and TBC income will go up by 1 ROBUCK to be evenly divisible.) Join Groups (This would go to the new Builders Club. Traders don't need to join that many groups.) Create Groups (Same as Join Groups.) Signing Bonus (R$50 for each Club. If you join one Club type, followed by Veteran's club, you get only the other Club's signing bonus.) Paid Access: (Personally, the happier side of me wants taxes gone for Trader's Club and at 70% for Builder's Club. I'm sticking with that side. If you get Veteran's Club, you are free from taxes, as you got the Trader's Club perk.) Ad Free: (You paid. No advertisements. Should be the same.) Sell Stuff: (This should be split. Builder's Club should sell Game Passes and Dev Products, while Trader's Club should sell Limiteds and Clothing. If given permission in a group, a Trader's Club member can sell Clothing. If Builder's Club members don't have a Price Floor, neither should Veteran's Club members. You get the Builder's Club perk of no Price Floors for Clothing (Limiteds don't have one) if you got Veteran's Club.) Virtual Hat: (This should follow a similar trend to the Builder's Club Series for Trader's Club and Veteran's Club. They should be similar in theme to the logos, but they can be creative with those, too. The same rules affecting the Signing Bonus affect this one, too.) Bonus Gear: (Same as Virtual Hat.) BC Beta Features: (ROBLOX can make dedicated users of a given Club or members of the Veteran's Club access to these features. BC Beta, TC Beta, and VC Beta features.) Trade System: (Trader's Club or Veteran's Club can access this.) ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- 3. The future. Users with Builder's Club can access future ROBLOX Studio updates, take part in RBXDev discussion, and monetize their games. NC's can still monetize, but not as well due to taxes. Only Builders Club members can directly fund others without needing to Trade, including ROBLOX, who will kindly give them Developer Crates, items containing Accessories, Clothing, Gear, etc. unique only to the Crates. Sort of like a Virtual Loot Crate. People with Trader's Club can access future website updates affecting the economy and give feedback, access information to help them set up business on the website (Sort of like how Trade Currency back in the day was a metric.), and deal with website trading business. They would get access to website features that Builders Club users can't. For example, Traders can buy more ROBUX, as it's harder to earn Overhead as a Trader than it is as a Builder. NC's can spend a little less to obtain Trader's Club to get a lot more ROBUX at their disposal. Veteran's Club members get the best of both worlds. Some perks that Builder's Club members only get can affect some of Trader's Club abilities, and vice versa. But it will cost more to be both, as it's the combined price of both. The current prices of this era's Builders Club, if you will. Some features in the future may combine the two together, so they will only require Veteran's Club. NC's can still do everything they could before this idea. Nothing has changed for them. They can advertise, monetize their own game, and play games made by other users. If anything, they got a buff as Builder's Club and Veteran's Club users can now donate directly to them, in addition to other users. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- 4. Conclusion. Been awhile since I wrote something as big as this. I wanted to elaborate that this is to make Builder's Club truly a Builder's Club, and not a trading platform like it is now, which should have its own Club. If this policy is implemented, everyone gets a buff, and I'll be happier about ROBLOX.
pastelstreets
#205521891Tuesday, December 27, 2016 9:23 AM GMT

stupid idea no support
nairb
#205521949Tuesday, December 27, 2016 9:25 AM GMT

Reason? Suggestion, a workaround, your input to make the idea better?
pastelstreets
#205522050Tuesday, December 27, 2016 9:27 AM GMT

They don't state anywhere that builder's club people have to build. You don't earn it by building you pay for it yourself. They just call it builder's club because y'know it's not like plain like "membership" or something
nairb
#205522122Tuesday, December 27, 2016 9:28 AM GMT

Nowhere in the idea did I state that it was earned by building or ROBUX. That's why there is a huge section in the idea dedicated to the price.
Trancion
#205522911Tuesday, December 27, 2016 9:45 AM GMT

Everything's fine how it is and a stupid WNts idea like this is not needed
nairb
#205523044Tuesday, December 27, 2016 9:47 AM GMT

It's both a "What if" and a test of personality. Like what I said to Opal, suggest a workaround or something to improve the idea.
Corktail
#205526433Tuesday, December 27, 2016 11:00 AM GMT

dumb idea they paid so they can have the full features, not just trading or building. they can switch any time and you want them to pay again r+://574315253r+://574315152 "Don't teach a man to fish and feed yourself"
Chowderpat
#205549509Tuesday, December 27, 2016 5:51 PM GMT

This just over-complicates things, no support. The Hippie of S&I. r+://536746421
Kannivalismos
#205550100Tuesday, December 27, 2016 5:59 PM GMT

This just over-complicates things, no support.[2]
AannddyyLa
#205550261Tuesday, December 27, 2016 6:00 PM GMT

This just over-complicates things, no support. [3]
IGotACut
#205550642Tuesday, December 27, 2016 6:05 PM GMT

Framboogle
#205551243Tuesday, December 27, 2016 6:12 PM GMT

no support
Blitzwolfer
#205566083Tuesday, December 27, 2016 9:15 PM GMT

I like the idea. But what will become of the people who have BC? Are they going to switch to Veteran's Club?
nairb
#205566198Tuesday, December 27, 2016 9:16 PM GMT

Automatically. "Users who buy the current Builder's Club will be converted to Veteran's Club upon release/conception."
Blitzwolfer
#205566414Tuesday, December 27, 2016 9:19 PM GMT

Oh, okay.
Blitzwolfer
#205568298Tuesday, December 27, 2016 9:39 PM GMT

Also, nairb, I think I know the reason people don't support it. It's because this suggestion doesn't fix a problem. People see no use for this to be implemented, because it doesn't fix any concurrent problem the community is experiencing. As some people would say, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." But hey, it's a VERY good suggestion. One of the most descriptive suggestions I've seen.
FollowTheLOL
#205568580Tuesday, December 27, 2016 9:42 PM GMT

I don't like it. People want BC for the WHOLE package, not the small parts.
nairb
#205568837Tuesday, December 27, 2016 9:45 PM GMT

If you want the whole package, it's still there. "...add an Omni-membership that covers both if the user seeks it. Let's call that one "Veteran's Club"."
FollowTheLOL
#205569017Tuesday, December 27, 2016 9:47 PM GMT

Well, you should've made the TL;DR version include that as well, because that's the only part I read. Sorry, I don't like reading entire chapter books on the forums. Wait, are you supporting or not support DevEx?
JDtheResistance
#205569106Tuesday, December 27, 2016 9:48 PM GMT

This idea is too complicated for something with no actual benifit over what we have now No support "I love to stab people on GTA online" - Pyrocynical
nairb
#205569163Tuesday, December 27, 2016 9:48 PM GMT

Did that, too. "Veteran's as it is now, Builder's for Building, and Trader's for Trading."
FollowTheLOL
#205569280Tuesday, December 27, 2016 9:50 PM GMT

You know what, there is no disadvantage to this, as long as we keep DevEx, I support this.
nairb
#205569673Tuesday, December 27, 2016 9:54 PM GMT

Dev-Ex is an incentive for Builder's Club users both before and after the update. If anything, I'm adding on to an existing system and making ROBLOX more money with the different play styles.
Udoxas
#205571516Tuesday, December 27, 2016 10:14 PM GMT

This will just make things way too complicated. What benefit would this provide? More money for ROBLOX? They have enough as it is.

of     3   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right