chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     3   

warrioroftheclan2005
#206180260Monday, January 02, 2017 3:04 PM GMT

[[Oops, sorry, I had started writing and then left to do something, keeping my page the same.]]
warrioroftheclan2005
#206180572Monday, January 02, 2017 3:10 PM GMT

Shrike shuffled through her pockets, and looked for the Rubik's cube. She looked up spotting the dragon with narrowed eyes. "Hey!" She shouted, accidentally pushing back the blind-folded person and sprinting after the dragon. She noticed he was running into a small alley, and spotted one that was parallel to it. She figured it would connect at some point. She was right, as she cornered the dragon. "Can I have my cube now?" She smirked, holding out her hand.
Melwolf122
#206207996Monday, January 02, 2017 8:25 PM GMT

Cornered, the dragon stood with his tail pressed the wall of the train.It swished back and forth anxiously as he did not expect to be cornered, and didnt want the game to end so soon. He spotted an opening- namely, the space under the human might just be big enough for him to drive through. He backed up a little, preparing to dive, eyes set and clenching the rubix cube, when- "A-hum..." Kaiser froze. Johemy stood above him with his arms crossed . "Drop it" He commanded sternly. The dragon whined unhappily, but begrudgingly dropped the toy, onto the waiting hand of ### ############## didnt have that much saliva.Still , it wasnt a clean rubix cube. Johemy rubbed it with his glove, then held it out to the other player. "Sorry about that.Kaiser-" he said his name loudly and glared at him.Kaiser shrunk back. "-Is still learning manners.I tell you, i dont know if im raising a dragon, or a human kid.Honestly. .. Here you go"
Guan_Yin
#206209882Monday, January 02, 2017 8:44 PM GMT

(Accepted) Kali closed the door to her apartment in the complex right behind her. Her apartment was small with only four rooms. There was her kitchen and dining room combined which was also where the door into the apartment was, her living room which was connected to the left of her kitchen, her bedroom which was to the right, and her bathroom which was connected to her bedroom. Kali dumped her stuff on the dining room table and walked over to her couch in the living room. She laid down on the black sofa, grabbed the remote, also on the couch, and turned the TV on.
xRogueDustxx
#206210473Monday, January 02, 2017 8:51 PM GMT

Finally, after several elongated minutes--about half an hour--of talking, Ryou would bow gracefully and leave, but, Minerva noticed, he still glanced behind him. Minerva sighed and placed her hands into her hoodie pocket, fiddling with a small dagger that she had purchased with a few units; its blade could automatically retract itself into the hilt similarly to her bo' staff. Both were by the same maker, who was apparently also a programmer of a major realm.
warrioroftheclan2005
#206320332Tuesday, January 03, 2017 9:57 PM GMT

Shrike smiled, and took the cube. She winced at its coating of slobber. it was a good sticker-less speed cube. Hopefully it hadn't been damaged internally. She fiddled with it and looked up. "Thank you for giving it back, dragon." She smiled, and reached out to touch the dragon. Her hand ran over the smooth scales and she sighed slowly. Shrike drew back her hand. A few people were gawking at her awkwardly. She looked up. "I understand. Honestly, I think its harder to raise animals." She reached back into her backpack and pulled out a snow-white she-cat. The cat's eyes were green, and it frowned as Shrike held her by the scruff in the air. "This, is Your Majesty Blooper." [[Heh, heh, Rogue.]] She smiled. "You can pet her."
xRogueDustxx
#206386099Wednesday, January 04, 2017 7:36 PM GMT

[I get the joke, Blooper returns!]
xRogueDustxx
#206529291Friday, January 06, 2017 8:13 PM GMT

[Le bump]
RobotDevelopment
#206533002Friday, January 06, 2017 9:08 PM GMT

Seams legit, i'd play it
xRogueDustxx
#207810008Saturday, January 21, 2017 3:04 PM GMT

[BUMP]