of     1   

CrunchyToaster
#205573231Tuesday, December 27, 2016 10:31 PM GMT

If you are not a member of Builders Club, please save both me and yourself time by refraining from posting angry comments. Thanks! I think that we should be rewarded for being in Builders Club more. No, I don't mean upgrading 15 Robux to 20. I mean something that feels a bit more rewarding. Here's what I think: 1.) If you managed to maintain BC for a year with no breaks, you could get 1 month of the upgraded version of your membership. (BC->TBC, TBC->OBC) If you are OBC, you could get a month of free membership. 2.) After a year of BC with no breaks, you could get 5% bonus on Robux income until your membership ends. 3.) HAVE THE OPTION TO DISABLE USER MADE ADVERTISEMENTS! PLAYER ADS ARE ADS TOO!!!!! 4.) Make exclusive hats available for people who have had BC for a certain amount of time. There is one other idea I have, but it is long so I will have it be in another section: BRING BACK TIX! No, this is not bait. Tickets could be brought back, but repurposed. They could be used as a sort of bonus reward for every month. They could be used to buy exclusive gear, hats, faces, clothing, etc. for loyal Builders club members. They could be used to get the old tix hats made when tix were being removed. There could also be new special things made just for tix. However, the term "Tix" coming back may confuse many non-BCers and noobs. (I hate it when people take "noob" as an insult even though it isn't an offensive term and it only means "new player." Ugh) If this is the case, a new currency could be added, with a name such as "Builder Bucks" (It was all I could think of!) So tell me, what do you think? If you are going to criticize my ideas, please make valid points that actually make sense.
Pengpaw4
#205573374Tuesday, December 27, 2016 10:32 PM GMT

"3.) HAVE THE OPTION TO DISABLE USER MADE ADVERTISEMENTS! PLAYER ADS ARE ADS TOO!!!!!" no "BRING BACK TIX!" no everything else is fine 𝘔𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯.
Blitzwolfer
#205573422Tuesday, December 27, 2016 10:33 PM GMT

Question is... can you convert tix into robux and robux into tix? o3o
CrunchyToaster
#205573774Tuesday, December 27, 2016 10:36 PM GMT

"'3.) HAVE THE OPTION TO DISABLE USER MADE ADVERTISEMENTS! PLAYER ADS ARE ADS TOO!!!!!' no" But Roblox promises no advertisements ;-; "BRING BACK TIX!" no I didn't mean for it to be exactly like before. I didn't mean for NBC to even get them at all. I just meant a monthly bonus to buy exclusive items. It doesn't have to be tix. It could be a new currency. Thank you for responding. I respect your opinion.
CrunchyToaster
#205573912Tuesday, December 27, 2016 10:38 PM GMT

"Question is... can you convert tix into robux and robux into tix? o3o" No, they would be completely different, non-transferable items.
Pengpaw4
#205575478Tuesday, December 27, 2016 10:55 PM GMT

"But Roblox promises no advertisements ;-;" but advertisements are the main way for robloxians to get their places out there "I didn't mean for it to be exactly like before. I didn't mean for NBC to even get them at all. I just meant a monthly bonus to buy exclusive items. It doesn't have to be tix. It could be a new currency." no, i read the rest of what you said i still don't agree with it, just because i think that's /way too much/ of a perk 𝘔𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯.
Chowderpat
#205576325Tuesday, December 27, 2016 11:04 PM GMT

Support, except for the builder bucks part. I don't really like that. The Hippie of S&I. r+://536746421

of     1