of     1   

supernavo
#205576743Tuesday, December 27, 2016 11:09 PM GMT

I hate every single noob and player who send me friend requests. Its very annoying and they are stupid to not realize there is a friend limit and that its purpose is for befriending people who you know well and want to have a mutual relationship with. PLEASE roblox im begging you to allow an option so we can disable in-game friend requests going to our friend request list on the website. I HATE noobs who keep doing that and spamming me with notifications. One noob even glitch my notification and now it says there is a friend request yet there is nothing there. I'm begging for this to be an option. tl;dr, I keep getting FRs from noobs in-game and they in the end spam my notifications on the website. THIS HAPPENS IN EVERY GAME I GO INTO. I"m begging there to be an option so it blocks in-game friend requests going to the website. Some stupid noob glitch my notification and it keeps saying there is a friend request and when i go to deny, there is nothing there. I hate every single person who does this and i wish they hit their toes on a table.
maxomega3
#205577704Tuesday, December 27, 2016 11:19 PM GMT

A little strong-handed in delivery, but I like the idea. Support!
Chowderpat
#205578275Tuesday, December 27, 2016 11:26 PM GMT

A little strong-handed in delivery, but I like the idea. Support! [2] The Hippie of S&I. r+://536746421

of     1