of     1   

Lyphie
#205585516Wednesday, December 28, 2016 12:41 AM GMT

Ever see those click bait games on the front page that are meant for kids half of your age with those titles for tycoons, cart rides, and "Espacpe Obbys" that are too childish for you? Yeah, those are very pesky and only gullible people fall for them. I think they're should be a system for games on the front depending on your AGE GROUP that liked games. For instance, if you're age was around 13 and lot of those teens liked the genres of FPS and sports. Then more games that fit in those genres would appear on your age group's front page. You could divide the age group by sections of five years like 10 years old to 15 years old to 20 and so forth. This way would be very smoother and you'll get games that are in YOUR age group, so you'll get the same maturity as your peers. Thank you for reading this thread and feel free to type a comment. Clontrooper1019 first proposed this idea on twitter. I give him full credit, but ROBLOX admins don't stroll through twitter, so no one payed attention to him.
Chowderpat
#205591270Wednesday, December 28, 2016 1:35 AM GMT

Isn't this a copied and pasted post? I'm not sure, but I'll support anyways. The Hippie of S&I. r+://536746421
pullman45
#205591982Wednesday, December 28, 2016 1:42 AM GMT

@powder Clonetrooper1019 posted that on twitter. Anything to change it. Support

of     1