Space_Arrows
#206372667Wednesday, January 04, 2017 3:25 PM GMT

She shrugged and read her book of amazingly awesome chemistry. The only way you can get her attention was get chemicals mixed in with it.
CriticalLawyer
#206379208Wednesday, January 04, 2017 5:36 PM GMT

Terry slowly arose from his bed walking to his door kicking out the way the metal box and pulling the door open seeing Mrs.Kegger gone,Terry trotting along quickly reach the stair his green over coat wading as he moved.After a couple seconds Terry would quickly climb down the stairs and walk along the lobby to the court yard leaving the house in it entirety walking down the stone to court yard middle he then take a off route from the path along the grass walking directly to a bush line and trees the bush making it hardly able to see past them.Terry reach the bush line checking his behinds and then climb into a small hole in the bush line on other end greeting him with a tree house and a old ww2 bunker laying there Terry seeing a old office chair and sat on top bunker walked there and took a seat in it looking at the sky.
SuperMiniGameing
#206382273Wednesday, January 04, 2017 6:30 PM GMT

wait me
SuperMiniGameing
#206382318Wednesday, January 04, 2017 6:31 PM GMT

oh sorry im in the middle ofit
NightWing3005
#206385826Wednesday, January 04, 2017 7:31 PM GMT

Lets do this. Name: "Zero" Age: 13 Reason abandoned: ??? Appearance: Short brown hair and a scar through his left eye. Bio: Zero is a mystery, he was born a mystery, everything is a mystery about him, he doesn't talk much but when he does he is sticking up for his group of friends. But he is a deadly foe, rumour has it, he killed a person... Extra: ???
littlekawaiiwolf
#206395354Wednesday, January 04, 2017 9:57 PM GMT

As kitty fed the pigeon chicks she was raising she heard a thud and turned around. She calmed the startled chicks and then went to investigate, she discovered that the little girl Lisa had fallen out of the tree kitty liked to call "tricksy". Kitty was surprised anyone had dared to climb that tree but her because everyone never copied the stunts kitty did. The reason was Kitty was always scolded by the master and the "missus" that owned the orphanage, plus kitty always had splinters, cuts and bruises and everyone hated having those. Kitty hushed the pigeons and then dashed over to see Lisa, tripping over her untidy shoelaces as she ran. She noticed that the other boy, zeke I think, was phoning an ambulance. Kitty quickly spluttered "'em hospital folk don't com 'ere no more." kitty cleared her throat "sorry 'bout the accent. I com' from 'englund. Neva' went te' them schools 'cos father shan't afford 'em". kitty coughed again. "they don' com' 'ere cos # ## you see. I err.. well Master says to me'. she cleared her voice and did an impression of master "Well Now young kitty Dear, you shall not be permitted to phone ambulances anymore for you see your medical bill is higher than all the other children combined. we have cut them of from answering the children's phone calls." kitty decided she would help in first aid seeing as she had learned it for herself's sake. "M working' on the accent. I can speak broad english if I tries hard 'nuff" kitty murmured as she fumbled around in her overalls' pockets for a band-aid (plaster). when she found one and placed it over Lisa's cuts. Then kitty got a weak, cheap bandage and wrapped it over the wound on her leg. Kitty gave a weak smile as she offered to help carry her to the master's office where he could help diagnose the situation. You see, the Master was a very smart man and was rather wealthy but he did not enjoy owning the orphanage and was a rather cold man. The Missus was not as bad but she rarely made contact with the children. Missus was rather rude towards kitty as she thought she was a filthy and Unladylike child who should learn to act her age. Kitty did not like the master or the miss because of their behaviour and she thought they were stiff, boring snobs. Kitty only offered to help Lisa to get up to the Master's office because she did not wish to talk to him.
littlekawaiiwolf
#206396356Wednesday, January 04, 2017 10:13 PM GMT

After kitty left lisa in the office she ran up to her shared bedroom and jumped onto the window ledge and opened it wide up and climbed out. Kitty had made a den on the roof that she was very secretive of and believed no one else knew of it. This was kitty's safe place and haven where she could read and whittle quietly while no one knew where she was. Up in the den there were her old stuffed Animals, All of which were named and had a little accessory and personality that kitty had invented. There was a photo of her and her father together, there were actually a few of her and a dg as well. Little did everyone know… there was a real dog there too! Kitty adopted it as a puppy with her father before he went to war and she has always know the little dog. it was a smallish dog you could carry with ease, and it reflected kitty as a dog herself almost. She always visited it day and night and used the small amount of pocket money Master gave them each week to buy dog food. No other child knew about the dog, because he was a tame creature who never barked and was very gentle and small so he didn't make much noise. When it was the summer kitty would take him n long walks through the wheat fields and in the autumn and winter they would roam freely in the forests. When Spring had sprung kitty went to the meadows to play with her dog and to have picnics. Kitty's only hope and joy in the Orphanage, in her life, was her animals. ESPECIALLY her dog, Pirate. Pirate was a natural hider so if anyone ever did come onto the roof he would hide in his shelter (He lived in the attic and he could access it through a patch in the roof that kitty covered with a blanket) however no one ever did come on the roof so he lived a happy and safe life with kitty. She vowed on her life that she would make it out of the orphanage with pirate. for you see… kitty was planning an escape from this awful prison. Kitty was determined to pull off her plan, and she was saving up for a bag to keep all her things in.
GlennOaks
#206397007Wednesday, January 04, 2017 10:23 PM GMT

It's time to go in you rats! Yells the orphanage nun. Barlow runs in to be the first kid inside. He pushes anyone that's trying to pass him. He upturns his nose like a snob and walks on into the boys room.t There's a lot of boys. Maybe 9 boys and 6 girls.
iiOreoMadness
#206397150Wednesday, January 04, 2017 10:25 PM GMT

(Imma join ok) Name:Lilian Age:15 Reason abandoned:mom had a drinking problem and dad was never there Appearance:Shoulder length very curly ginger hair. Average sized for her age. 3 scars on her back. Usually wears ripped jeans and plain t shirts. Bio: Lilian is a very talkative and optimistic girl. She is sometimes overly dramatic and has a fear of being abandoned by everyone. She also loves to draw and has a pleasant siinging voice. Extra: She has ADHD (I've decided to try RPing.)
04Imshy04
#206397737Wednesday, January 04, 2017 10:35 PM GMT

As the other orphans run in, they hear the cries of Lisa. The nurse was trying to help, she was the only really nice staff member here, besides from Mrs. ##### And Mr. ##### Lisa could not wait anymore for the ambulance, Lisa said to herself in her head, "I hope those other orphans dont get at my 3,000 dollars! Thats my only way to find my twin sister."
Space_Arrows
#206398123Wednesday, January 04, 2017 10:40 PM GMT

She stayed under the tree, too into her book to notice the cries of the headtaker and Lisa.
04Imshy04
#206399521Wednesday, January 04, 2017 11:01 PM GMT

She was sent sent to the hospital, she came out with a cast 3 days later. When she had left the headmaster said "This is gonna cost me a fortune you brat!" Lisa was now in her bedroom, with her pink cast. She stared madly at the other orphans, she wished she could go out. She had used her crutches to go and grab the locked suitcase, she unlocked it and grabbed her diary DAY 535 AT THIS DREADED PLACE, DATE: 1/4/2017 I broke my leg 3 days ago, my plan to go and get Clarissa has been failed! I have to wait 2 months before i can walk again. ###### no orphan took my money well i was out. I will find you some day.
iiOreoMadness
#206399926Wednesday, January 04, 2017 11:05 PM GMT

(Can I be like new at the house or...)
04Imshy04
#206400350Wednesday, January 04, 2017 11:11 PM GMT

[Yeah just join in]
04Imshy04
#206400596Wednesday, January 04, 2017 11:14 PM GMT

Lisa put the diary back into the suitcase and locked it. She ######## her way out to the yard and sat down on a bench. Some of the girls came up to her and teased her, she continued to sit and read.
04Imshy04
#206400728Wednesday, January 04, 2017 11:16 PM GMT

[Also its not a house , its a orphanage]
iiOreoMadness
#206400901Wednesday, January 04, 2017 11:18 PM GMT

As Lilian unpacked her suitcase in this new orphanage, she realized this was going to be her fifth orphanage. She was still hopeful for the future. As she looked out a window, she noticed a gathering of a group of girls.
GlennOaks
#206400980Wednesday, January 04, 2017 11:19 PM GMT

Hops on bed and cries but is cautious of the other boys seeing him..especially zeke "the geek".
04Imshy04
#206401217Wednesday, January 04, 2017 11:22 PM GMT

Lisa glances over and sees Lilian looking at the group of girls, she mouths to her "Do you see this??"
legenderyfun23
#206401402Wednesday, January 04, 2017 11:25 PM GMT

Name: Mark Age: 10 Reason abandoned: Parents hated him and did not have time to raise him. Look: Usually wears the clothes that were stuffed on top of him in his cradle. He also now has glasses. His eyes are blue and his hair is brown. The clothes he has with him are shorts, jeans, 1 jacket, 1 sweater, tees, and 1 jacket from an old employee. Bio: Was brought to orphanage as a baby, still lives there. Has had proper schooling from a old and nice employee who died from a car crash. He is shy, but talks to people he knows. When he was little, he always cried. Other: N/A
04Imshy04
#206401805Wednesday, January 04, 2017 11:31 PM GMT

[Go ahead and jump in]
legenderyfun23
#206403222Wednesday, January 04, 2017 11:51 PM GMT

Mark reads a book in his little bed.
04Imshy04
#206404033Thursday, January 05, 2017 12:04 AM GMT

Lisa uses her crutches, of course as usual she falls on her face. She uses the crutches to her room and takes some pain medicine
MeAndTheseMonsters
#206410826Thursday, January 05, 2017 1:43 AM GMT

i'm so horrible at this plz can we gather at game and rp, or else i will leave the rp.
LimitedRain
#206422959Thursday, January 05, 2017 4:52 AM GMT

Zeke would watch in concern as the ambulance took Lisa to the hospital. He'd spend the next 3 days awaiting her arrival. After seeing her return, he'd go about his normal daily life. He'd search the outskirts of the house, trying to find a nice, shaded area to sit down and consume himself within his own thoughts. Gosh he hated this place. He wished he could leave, but he didn't have the means nor the money to do so, ### well as he wouldn't want to just up-and leave by himself. Although, he had considered it many times. The "hell spawns" as he called them of the orphanage since he was admitted had hates him. They'd made him do strenuous activities, and heavy lifting from a young age, causing him to come to hate them. As he grew older, they started avoiding him, awaiting the day when he hit 18 and they could kick him out. God he wishes they would all drop dead. Zeke would finally find a spot around the house. He'd sit down, and he'd adjust himself, then he'd take out a notebook. He'd begin drawing pictures of all he saw. Children playing, a girl reading next to a tree, a cloudless sky, Dandelions and all other sorts of intricate designs. Drawing had been one of his passions growing up. It - among other things - had helped him cope with his situation as he got older. He'd sit and draw for hours, as the time slowly ticked away, until he eventually lost track of time.