legenderyfun23
#206423460Thursday, January 05, 2017 5:00 AM GMT

He always knows how the days go, boring. Lisa hurts herself, Zeke sits by a tree, and people do things..He just wanted to get out of the miserable place. Mark jumped out his bed, flipping his book off the bed. Mark decided he would have a good day.
DankwingDuck
#206431398Thursday, January 05, 2017 8:05 AM GMT

A giant pile of boring.
04Imshy04
#206442420Thursday, January 05, 2017 2:06 PM GMT

[3 MONTHS LATER]
04Imshy04
#206442459Thursday, January 05, 2017 2:07 PM GMT

3 MONTHS LATER
04Imshy04
#206442535Thursday, January 05, 2017 2:09 PM GMT

Woops repost
04Imshy04
#206442690Thursday, January 05, 2017 2:13 PM GMT

DAY 634 AT THIS DREADED PLACE! Date: 1/5/2017 My escape will be soon, my cast is off. Ill cut my hair and make it straight to. Ill dye it purple. The money is ready. I looked up the bus times, i can make it pretty close to Washington if i make it, I have to go across 9 states to get there, this bus will take me through a whole one. My bag is packed.
04Imshy04
#206442782Thursday, January 05, 2017 2:16 PM GMT

Lisa put her diary in the locked suitcase and locked it. She ran outside and explored the outskirts of the orphanage. She had seen a sparkling piece of metal under some dust, it appeared to be buried. When she kicked off the dust and dirt, she discovered a gun, it was fully loaded. She looked around and put in her pocket. She ran to her room and put the gun into the locked suitcase and locked it.
CriticalLawyer
#206446216Thursday, January 05, 2017 3:51 PM GMT

Terry would decide it best to leave this spot feeling a uncomfortable silence he'd quickly hop out the chair trotting back to the gap in the bushes climbing back through then walking along until he reach the path away,looking around he'd see kitty then the girl sat by the tree continuing on his look around he'd spot the boy zeke as terry wasn't in a happy of moods he'd walk along down the path seeing the girl kitty was helping then continuing on he'd stroll right past Kitty and the girl and walk on wards to a new path being person who wasn't new to this place at all Terry would continue on the new path he'd then split of that path to a large 12 feet tree,Terry would then have the kick of a kid like move slowly climbing the tree until he reach the top branch and taking a seat there looking down being 11 feet up the tree at this point finally Terry find a place to kick back and relax the tree branch he was on was the width of half his body.Then reaching in his pocket pulling out 'Lord of the fly's by William gold smith' Terry pulling it open on a page with a folded corner himself starting to read it,letting wind blow on him as he was so high up.
littlekawaiiwolf
#206452498Thursday, January 05, 2017 6:26 PM GMT

Kitty was becoming a better theif every day, but she wanted freedom so much more than a life of thievery. Kitty often dreamt of living in a quaint cottage out in the meadows near the forest where she could live with pirate and maybe get another dog one day. But the truth was as kitty dreamt more, it became an almost plan to sneak out. Kitty actually did have a large amount of money because it was compensation for her father's death on the battlefield, so Master had to give kitty a pay every now and then. Kitty had been saving up for months to buy a bike, A slick fast BMX that was small for her but just right. Kitty jealously peered over at the other children reading. Kitty had never read and always looked at picture books, it was true she may not be able to add and recite her times tables, but kitty had a quick and clever mind, it just hadn't been educated. As kitty scornfully pouted and glared at the other children as she skipped up the path with her untidy black bun bobbing behind her and her fringe swayed over her face.
littlekawaiiwolf
#206452802Thursday, January 05, 2017 6:33 PM GMT

As kitty began skipping up the path she began to tear up a little bit but hid her eyes with her fringe. kitty was not only jealous but she was upset because her father always read to her and told her she could go to proper lessons one day and be very clever. Kitty began to tear up so much that she tripped up onto her knees and her bun fell out. Kitty got up again but fell back down ton her knees crying. it was rare to see kitty cry but every now and then she would really break down sobbing. Kitty missed her father more than her house, more than her dresses, more than all her toys, more than all the lessons money could buy. Kitty knew she would get scolded for crying from the Nun but she didn't care. Kitty never cared anymore. She just wanted it to stop. She hated the orphanage, she had no friends. So why bother? Why Care anymore? Kitty sat on her knees on the path, just bawling her eyes out. Some new children stared in alarm, but the older children knew kitty was having another fit.
04Imshy04
#206463884Thursday, January 05, 2017 10:01 PM GMT

Lisa thought about having someone come with her on her escape to get her twin sister, Zeke? No. Mark? Maybe. Kitty? Yes , she seemed perfect, she always wanted a new a life, and she could give her that Also she was generally a good person. Lisa invited Kitty to her room, also ## ### and make her feel better.
littlekawaiiwolf
#206466463Thursday, January 05, 2017 10:43 PM GMT

kitty shuffled upstairs to Lisa's room. She had been shamed earlier by the nun, so she quietly crept upstairs an into her room. Pirate was sleeping underneath Kitty's bed because she didn't have the strength to put him in the attic. Kitty wanted to be as polite as possible so she grabbed her stash of food and brought a few little cakes and small nibbles for them to eat in secrecy. Kitty's notes and her journal were all hidden under her pillow for safe measure, the notes were a map of the area and a map of the orphanage. The other notes were the Master's, The Missus and the Nuns' weaknesses - she could use them to distract them. Kitty hadn't saved up for a bike, but she had enough money and extra for a bike but the Nuns would not let her go into town and buy one, however kitty DID have a proper survival bag and a first aid kit. Maybe she would help a few others escape too… Kitty snapped out of it, she still crept up the stairs and tip-toed right into lisa's room.
04Imshy04
#206467704Thursday, January 05, 2017 11:02 PM GMT

"So kitty, ive heard you wanted out? Well guess what, me to. And I have a good reason, to find my twin sister Clarissa. Do you want to come with me?" Lisa said quietly to her.
littlekawaiiwolf
#206468300Thursday, January 05, 2017 11:10 PM GMT

A warm smile spread over kitty's face, "mhm.. I've been wantin' te get outta 'ere for whoo knows how long.. I've got notes an' maps of all the streets', I need outta here so I can' find my Aunt and My Other do-… you might as well know, I've been keeping a dog here since I came. No one has ever found out. I intend to keep it that way, I got enough money to buy sum' bikes 'n train tickets, heck maybe 'even a plane ticket. But all I know is I need out of here. and fast!" What time should we leave..? hmm.. don' suppose yeh can meet me under the oak tree tomorrow evening? I'll have my bags packed 'n pirate will be ready and on 'is lead. sound like a plan?" Kitty murmured softly. she dreamed about her re-union with her aunt and smiled some more, this was the happiest kitty had felt in a long time.
04Imshy04
#206468551Thursday, January 05, 2017 11:14 PM GMT

" Well, im going to Washington, I looked up records and found that she lives there, your dog can come with, also I was planning tonight we would go." Lisa said.
legenderyfun23
#206470239Thursday, January 05, 2017 11:42 PM GMT

I heard some rumors about someone going somewhere to find a sister. But who could it be? I wouldn't care, it is someone else's business but I actually want to get out of this place too. I know where my mom is, but will she remember me? I would have so many questions, but I don't want to spend my whole life in this silly orphanage. I need to do something..but what? Mark started humming, not knowing what to do..or where to go after..
legenderyfun23
#206470416Thursday, January 05, 2017 11:45 PM GMT

My head was filled with frustration. I wanted to read to relax..but I did not. "Uh..this is useless" I quietly said looking at the fence surrounding the yard. I need to go. Don't want to be stuck here all my life with these annoying nuns, or at least for a while.
04Imshy04
#206472967Friday, January 06, 2017 12:23 AM GMT

The word had gotten around to Mark that Lisa and Kitty where either escaping tonight or ####### night.
iiOreoMadness
#206475251Friday, January 06, 2017 12:51 AM GMT

Lilian got a piece of paper from her notebook and went outside to draw. She started drawing the trees and everything around her. She put her earbuds in her music player she got a few months ago and started listening to music.
DankwingDuck
#206476705Friday, January 06, 2017 1:08 AM GMT

LEMMIWINKS. LEMMIWINKS. IN A GAI MANS AS
Space_Arrows
#206476794Friday, January 06, 2017 1:09 AM GMT

he rushed to the headmaster, ''MISS! MISS! Lisa and Kitty are planning to escape!''
iiOreoMadness
#206477144Friday, January 06, 2017 1:13 AM GMT

Lilian's hands start to hurt, so she stops drawing. She gets up and walks to the orphanage.
04Imshy04
#206477149Friday, January 06, 2017 1:13 AM GMT

"Oh my gosh kitty!! Shes such a tattle tale!! Pack your bags now!!!!" Lisa ran inside and grabbed her suitcase.
LimitedRain
#206481298Friday, January 06, 2017 2:08 AM GMT

3 months later, and Zeke still wasn't used to his surrounding. There were kids scheming all over the place. He was tired constantly, he was losing muscle mass due to lack of exercise, he was starving himself. He was a mess. He continued on his daily life, though, ignoring all the on-going drama around him. He took a shower, brushed his teeth, put on clothes, fixed his hair, and get it moving. Today was like any other day. Not. He was determined to leave today. He'd been saving money, and had accumulated exactly $8000 in funds. Just enough to get a small apartment across town and sustain himself for a while whilst he looked for a job. He'd been planning this all week; pack your bags, sneak out and leave. It was that simple, but it was taking him so long to execute it. Forget it, he was just going for it. He ran to his run at the quickest speed possible and packed his bags. He threw on a beanie, and ran towards the front door, preparing to leave his old life behind him.
LimitedRain
#206481479Friday, January 06, 2017 2:10 AM GMT

((he ran to his room* at the quickest speed possible))