04Imshy04
#206509929Friday, January 06, 2017 1:24 PM GMT

Lisa and Kitty would run aside Zeke as there luggage could barely keep up, Lisa and Kitty rounded a turn to the bus depot and never saw Zeke again.
LimitedRain
#206510230Friday, January 06, 2017 1:33 PM GMT

Zeke would chuck his luggage into the car parked in front. He'd get into the car, buckle his seatbelt, reach into his pocket and... DARN IT! He'd forgotten his keys. "Hey! Get back here!" He'd hear from inside the building." "Oh damn, oh damn, oh damn, oh damn!" He'd say repeatedly. Time to put those YouTube videos that he watched on cars to good use. He got down on his knees and broke open the panel under the steering wheel. He started fiddling with some wires. He'd watched a 3 hour video explained in-depth on how to hotwire a car, and now it was time to put it into practice. He put two wires together. Nope, that's the windshield. He tried too more. Shoot! Car alarm! He put two more together, just as 3 nuns ran toward the car. The old 1998 mustang roared to life. Hell, yeah! He got back into the drivers seat, buckled up, hit the ignition, and was gone.
04Imshy04
#206510325Friday, January 06, 2017 1:36 PM GMT

Lisa was about to buy a bus ticket when she saw a cheer leading squad bus, she had noticed the schools name from the map, she ended up sneaking on with Kitty, they sat down in the back and the ###### ### drove and drove for a long time.
littlekawaiiwolf
#206516842Friday, January 06, 2017 4:26 PM GMT

Kitty's heart raced as she sped onto the bus. She was out. With Pirate tucked snugly into a little picnic basket, they were able to get on without causing a disruption. The Bus was heading out, away farther and farther from that rotten, dusty old orphanage. They were free. She needed to get to washington. kitty wanted to see her aunt so much, and pirate wanted to see The Aunt's dog as well. They had been riding on that bus for about 3 hours now, and the sun was setting. Would they have to change busses all night… they wouldn't be able to book a hotel or even a motel because they would all be full… what to do what to do...
04Imshy04
#206517658Friday, January 06, 2017 4:45 PM GMT

The bus ended up stopping at a school, when everyone was getting off, they noticed they only let them get off if there parents were their. Lisa said to kitty "Were going out the emergency exit." Lisa would proceed to open the emergency exit door and jump out and run to the near by forest. She would stay low under a log.
littlekawaiiwolf
#206521234Friday, January 06, 2017 5:52 PM GMT

Kitty lept out the exit slyly and snapped off a tree branch, so she could dust away their tracks. After kitty had done this she sprinted away next to a fallen tree near the log. "Shall we stop here?" kitty whispered softly. "I broke into the kitchens to grab ALL of the food earlier today. the food stock should last us about 2-3 weeks I reckon." She continued. Kitty knew how to forage and she knew survival skills. "if we stay the night here, we can't return t' this spot. y' see tomorrow morning the cops wil' start searchin' al round the cities. we gotta get out the country. AND we need to change our look… I say soon w' should go to a salon… Dye our hair? change the style? …" kitty yawned slowly. She began plotting in her sleep what her new appearance would be like.
04Imshy04
#206523997Friday, January 06, 2017 6:43 PM GMT

"I've got purple hair dye, if we use that we could buy some clothes, also we are going to Washington and we are not turning back, and now for the hard part." Lisa said. Lisa would take a knife out of suitcase and started to cut her face, instantly scarring it, she cried, but she knew this was the only way to get some more clothes to change there ######
CriticalLawyer
#206531045Friday, January 06, 2017 8:41 PM GMT

Terry would hear the panic going on at the orphanage he'd put his hand in his green over coat he'd pull out his Samsung galaxy s3 and calling the emergency service then slowly putting the phone to his ear he'd then speak as the person on the other end "Hello sir how may I help you today",Terry responding with "Hi there may I get the police force?" The person would speak "Yes sir" there be beep then the call being put onto a police woman voice "Hello sir,I am office.Monday how may I help you?",Terry would speak "Hi there 3 kids Have ran away from the orphanage by them selves there 2 girls and a boy called Zeke eh...yeah " The person on the other end would speak "Al'right sir we'll come back to you,where dispatching office on search for these people",Terry would nod and speak "thanks".Terry would let the call end and slip his phone in his pocket and go back to reading.
04Imshy04
#206531464Friday, January 06, 2017 8:48 PM GMT

Lisa would walk into a clothing store in the early morning the next day, scar still fresh with purple hair. She bought some nice clothing for them. Lisa went to kitty and gave her the clothes. She changed behind a tree and cut her hair.
littlekawaiiwolf
#206531982Friday, January 06, 2017 8:55 PM GMT

Kitty had always wanted to dye her hair. She had already bought some from a town she had been to in passing and it was a pearly white. Kitty was actually blind in one eye. now was the time. Kitty was rather immune to pain from all the beatings from the orphanage and all the cuts and bruises she had gotten over the years. Kitty slipped out a long pointed knife and scratched over the eye. not cutting the actual eye, of course, but after she had cut the eye she pulled out a bandage like white eyepatch and tied it over one side of her face. The deed was done. She dived into the river to clear her scent and ruined her overalls and sneakers. but it wouldn't matter, because she would go out and buy a transparent black skull blouse and a black sleeveless top she had seen in a magazine… and she would buy some spiked jeans… and finally she would get some nice trainers. Kitty looked at her wild reflection that stared back at her. She pulled out some scissors and began to snip at her long black hair that fell down to her waist and cut until it was anther elbows. She didn't look at all like the Old Kitty. She was new and fresh feeling.
04Imshy04
#206532174Friday, January 06, 2017 8:58 PM GMT

"One last thing..." Lisa said. She chucked her phone into the water and ruined it. " There now they cant track us down."
littlekawaiiwolf
#206532520Friday, January 06, 2017 9:02 PM GMT

kitty looked at the outfit she had requested for Lisa to buy. it was perfect! Nervously kitty hid behind a large rock, practically a boulder, and changed. kitty searched for the cat ears that her Aunt had given her a long time ago, and to her relief spotted them in a compartment of her black bunny ear backpack. She confidently adjusted the ears over her hair and with a fresh new look kitty was beaming with excitement. She looked at her kitten wrist watch and looked at the time. Kitty saw that it was just about.. hmm… 9 AM. They would set off at 10 AM and reach a train station to get out of the state and to an airport where they could fly over to washington hopefully. They Both had passports so it seemed like it should run smoothly.
littlekawaiiwolf
#206532597Friday, January 06, 2017 9:03 PM GMT

Kitty did the same and threw her cheap phone right in the river. it was a windy deep river and nobody would ever recover it.
04Imshy04
#206532981Friday, January 06, 2017 9:08 PM GMT

[I dont think we should take a airplane, our passports arent updated to our new look]
littlekawaiiwolf
#206533050Friday, January 06, 2017 9:08 PM GMT

[I don't think a lot, lol . yeah good idea xD ]
04Imshy04
#206533420Friday, January 06, 2017 9:13 PM GMT

[LOl] "Lets walk , were at the border of this state anyway, then we can catch a cab or a small #### hotel where no one really looked for people like us." Lisa said. She picked up her new backpack and put everything in it, she cut open the top of it on the inside and place the gun inside ad the closed it up, it ###### open a bit and began to walk.
littlekawaiiwolf
#206534110Friday, January 06, 2017 9:22 PM GMT

Kitty strolled down and walked pirate on a little black and white leash. "yell' have to get back in ye' know Pirate, When we see a cab. Strech yer legs whilst 'ye can". Pirate sniffed around but he still shuffled at the back of Kitty's heels. Kitty had more than just a pocket knife as a weapon. She had A small pistol and a slightly larger gun packed away in there, tucked safely away in a hidden compartment. Kitty had hidden a lot back in the orphanage. Too much to tell in just one walk, kitty decided she would tell Lucy about her life when they had a free moment. When they were far far away from the orphanage. She strolled down and down the path with Lisa for ages. There would be a cab stop very soon, or maybe a motel or something. But they were going to make it. Kitty scooped up her lolling little pooch into the picnic basket for safe keeping.
littlekawaiiwolf
#206534570Friday, January 06, 2017 9:28 PM GMT

"So, what are your plans when you find your sister? My Plans are to live near my auntie. My with her, but I really think I will ask her for an apartment next to hers. My aunt is quite a wealthy business lady, but she didn't know my father died. they never told her.." Kitty trailed off, thinking but she came to a fault when she saw a Large Motel sign. "do we go here Lisa?" kitty asked "or shall we keep walking, maybe find a cab.. they are EXPENSIVE though maybe we could get a Bus, or hitchhike on a truck.. maybe a van? it could work if we climbed in with boxes, most trucks go to washington for business. or likely in that direction anyway, right?"
04Imshy04
#206534929Friday, January 06, 2017 9:33 PM GMT

" I dont really know, my mom and grands died in a car accident, my dad died in the military, and me and my twin sister were separated, I hope she recognizes me, maybe I can get plastic surgery and prove to her that I dident acctuly have a scarred face." Lisa had started to cry.
littlekawaiiwolf
#206535697Friday, January 06, 2017 9:43 PM GMT

"Don't.. cry.. please. I knew my mother when I was 1 and a half maybe.. she had the same critical condition as my sits-.. never mind but she was ill. and she always told me to never cry. if we cry then we make the stars sad." kitty shyly whispered "My dad.. He was heartbroken but never cried because he promised her. So.. I cry for him and crying is bad luck as I'd say.." Kitty's smile softened. "Never do plastic surgery. if she's your real twin who cares, she would know it was you and BELIEVE it was you". kitty decided to share a little more after taking a deep breath and a little gulp "I had a twin and she was my best friend.. she.. she had a critical illness but when she was 9 she finally passed away. She never stopped being my twin and I never stopped being her twin. We were identical.. until she got ill when she was about 6. her illness affected her appearance you see. But I loved her no less." Kitty was about to cry, but remembered not to. she held out a hand to Lisa and smiled
littlekawaiiwolf
#206535950Friday, January 06, 2017 9:47 PM GMT

"My lovely daddy died in the wars too, I don't know exactly, but he was just gone. We were poor and he needed money but he couldn't find a job, so it was his only option. Like I say, my mother died from an illness. The only family I know I got left is My Aunt, Pirate and.." kitty paused to think for a moment she wasn't sure if she wanted to talk about 'the girl' Maybe.. kitty said "and.. no-one.." Kitty looked at her shoes and kicked them in the dirt a little. They continued to walk on
04Imshy04
#206536275Friday, January 06, 2017 9:51 PM GMT

"Well all i have is this picture of me, my twin and my grandma. I looked more closely and i got the add res, i plan to go to my old place."
littlekawaiiwolf
#206536508Friday, January 06, 2017 9:54 PM GMT

"sounds lovely! Can I see the address.. it's awful familiar.." Kitty said curiously and took a closer look at the address.. "Oh eh.. it says Golden Terrace Apartments, yeah? Right?"
04Imshy04
#206536644Friday, January 06, 2017 9:56 PM GMT

[[No buts its close by we can say] " No, its close by though, its this grand old house."
littlekawaiiwolf
#206538058Friday, January 06, 2017 10:14 PM GMT

"sorry, I can't read to great.." kitty muttered. but it clicked with her head. "Oh yeah, I've heard of that place, practically a palace from what I've heard! They're uh.. they're right next to the apartments.. or a least it's close yeah? My Aunt lives in one of them fancy apartments next to the mansion. So we're headed in the same direction, yeh?" kitty said as she played and twirled with her hair excitedly.