of     1   

72Frank_Vatrano
#205916398Saturday, December 31, 2016 1:42 AM GMT

ok so, there are teams who are like 69-5 or something, and thats because they have carriers. look at the chiefs lmao, paco is buns and he carries. lmao look at ######## ### ### ###### but since they have dom, they are good apparently. the only teams i believe have some sort of depth in them are probably SCS, WPG, and i suppose CT. first, i aint saying SCS because im on them, but i mean, you gotta admit, smallzy,cheez and myself are a pretty good line. for one, me and cheez destroyed missisipi with badcole and siderz infront of us, and i mean, we had ethan in net lmao. WPG is pretty good, having birdo, dew, and all of those average players. sylveon, hes ok, having some stats he doesnt deserve, but thats my opinion. birdo and dewey are probably by far the best on the team, and then they have some kid in net who i dont realy know. last time i checked, it was giroux, so. wpg could choke on their playoff run thingy, but riverkings are garbage so they probably will make it. CT has a descent squad. vikes is buns and then they got mullet and biggysvug. cobra is ok, but they have exactly what they need. toronto are best team in league, with a pretty descent roster if i do say so myself. pretty much every other team is a joke, like utah for example. their whole roster is garbage so. but yeah. in my opinion, these are the best players in the league, rated 1-10 ######## 10- mullet 9-siderz 8- eric 7-crud 6-llglo 5-dewey 4-badcole 3-nhlcheez 2-paco 1- dom

of     1