of     1   

Etanarvazac
#205928119Saturday, December 31, 2016 4:02 AM GMT

Everyone hates spam right? A spam filter would really come in handy like if a message contains a phrase like "Free Robux", the message won't be allowed to be sent with a error message saying something like "Message not sent. Reason: Considered as spam." Stuff to be filtered: -"Get free Robux here: [Off-site Link]" -"Join [Group Name] today!" (Make this one able to be toggled allow/deny via settings) -"Hi [Player Name]! You just won 25,000 Robux for free from playing [Game Name] today! Click the link to claim: [Link]" -Loads more (Would take a long time to list them all....) Or another idea for the messages, you already have tabbed view so why not add subcategories to messages like "Inbox", "Groups", "Spam", "Trash", and "Archieved". So here is a rouch mapping of this idea: Messages •Primary •Friends •Groups •Roblox •Spam •Archieved •Trash With the categories like listed above, enables everyone to have a cleaner messages inbox. Also the use of marking messages for future ones that come in would help. For example, a few buttons would be like "Mark as Spam", "Delete", "Archive", and finally "Report Message". The "Mark as Spam" would bring up a dialog box asking if the user wants to treat similar messages in the future as spam (Which would help with the cleaner messages page for everyone). The other buttons I mentioned are self explanitory. (I know it may be similar to email setup but it does help in the long run.) I do have more to say on this but I'll leave that bit out unless requested later down the road. •| Etanarvazac |•

of     1