of     1   

Drekgsl
#206160011Monday, January 02, 2017 6:55 AM GMT

This forum contains all the rules. If you were to deny any of these rules, any HR will have the right to punish/demote you. REMINDER: All HR, or LR, Who think they found someone who is not obeying to these rule, get a snapshot and send it to me, you may not do anything without my permission, or PowerBases. Section Orders Section I - Contains all the rules for a tryout. Section II - Contains rules, that Sith Lord below, have to obey. Section III - Contains rules, DC+ Have to follow. Section IV- What will happen to you if you disrespect Sith Lord+ Section I 1 - You Have To Be Sith Master + To Host An Tryout. 2 - You will write the names of the Winners, and their points. 3 - You will always have PTS Enabled. 4 - |MOST IMPORTANT| YOU MUST POST ON THE GROUP WALL! No Private Ones. 5 - Tryouts For Legions Will Be Hosted By Their, HR. 6 - Tryouts For Legions May Be Private If HR Allows. Section II 1 - All Sith Lord Below, Must respect Sith Lord+ 2 - All Sith Lord Below, Must Not Kill Sith Lord+ 3 - Sith Lord Below, Are Allowed To Guard Sparring Room Only If Allowed. 4 - If A Training Is Hosted, And It Started You Must Ask To Join In. 5 - If You Were Killed By An HR, Without Powerbase+'s Approval Tell Me. Section III 1 - All DC Have To Attend At DC Meetings, Or May Ask To Be Excused. 2 - DC Must Have 1 Apprentice If Not I Will Choose For Them. 3 - All DC Must Have A Legion To Command, Check Your Lore, To See. 4 - If Any DC, Mocks Another DC, I Shall Have Them Punished. 5 - Legion Overseer's Must Make Their Own Training Area. Or Tell Me To. Section IV 1 - If Your An Initiate You Will Be Punished For Disrespecting HR. 2 - If Your Higher, You Will Be Warned 3 Times, Then Demotion. 3 - IF A HR DISRESPECTS YOU. TELL ME SO I PUNISH THEM. DeEmeraldBoy, Sith Empire.

of     1